HAPPY ST GEORGE'S DAY

Yes, that's interesting, Obe's...Because I was just listening to a radio show and a presenter mentioned this and, why it's a remembrance day for England historically wise.

What I didn't realize was, it is also the feast and celebration day for many countries, and some actually designate it as a public holiday to celebrate Saint George. Something this country doesn't do for some reason.
I think St George is the patron saint of Russia too. My grandad was awarded an Imperial Russian St George's Cross medal during ww1.

I'm in Westminster at the moment. There is a St George's Day celebration going on around Whitehall. The number of ob in attendance has to be seen to be believed. Helos overhead constantly for last 2 hours. What on earth do they think is going to happen?

I'm not on the celebration thing, I'm here for work, but it's all a bit odd. You'd think something very controversial was going on, not a celebration of the national day in the capital city. It all feels a bit oppressive to me. It's strange.

I'm in Westminster at the moment. There is a St George's Day celebration going on around Whitehall. The number of ob in attendance has to be seen to be believed. Helos overhead constantly for last 2 hours. What on earth do they think is going to happen?
Just heard Police used horses in clashes. Strange that force is used today and not when Law breaking demonstrations are going on neary every weekend and the Police are ready to turn a blind eye except when the "Obviously Jewish" man is standing on the pavement.

Can anyone tell me what the Mayor of London did to celebrate St Georges day?

Asking for a friend.
The same as our government,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Why him? What did our prime minister do? Let in another 400 boat people to celebrate our diversity?

Have noticed that there's barley a word about that but you're interested in what a mayor has done :hmmm:

Can anyone tell me what the Mayor of London did to celebrate St Georges day?

Asking for a friend.
Tell your friend* that he'll be very disappointed to know

A St George’s Day event will be hosted in Trafalgar Square on Sunday, April 21. From 12pm until 6pm, a number of performers will take to the stage, including Harleymoon Kemp, Folk Dance Remixed, The Snottledogs, West End Kids, Twist and Pulse and She's Got Brass. Guests will also be invited to learn how to Morris dance, compose a sea shanty, dress up in medieval costumes, and enjoy a carousel ride. There will also be beer, Pimms, gin, and food on offer.

Tell your friend* that he'll be very disappointed to know

A St George’s Day event will be hosted in Trafalgar Square on Sunday, April 21. From 12pm until 6pm, a number of performers will take to the stage, including Harleymoon Kemp, Folk Dance Remixed, The Snottledogs, West End Kids, Twist and Pulse and She's Got Brass. Guests will also be invited to learn how to Morris dance, compose a sea shanty, dress up in medieval costumes, and enjoy a carousel ride. There will also be beer, Pimms, gin, and food on offer.

@Millwalljohn Tell your mate it was held on the Sunday because the truly patriotic prime minister wouldn't let the plebs have a bank holiday.

Ask your mate* what's his opinion on another 400 boat people crossing from France in dinghies?

Ta.

The same as our government,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Why him? What did our prime minister do? Let in another 400 boat people to celebrate our diversity?

Have noticed that there's barley a word about that but you're interested in what a mayor has done :hmmm:
Allegedly he celebrates all things 'Muslim' in London but apparently does zilch for the capital city of the country he resides on its day... just asking if this was true? I heard people say things and was wondering it anyone could confirm ;) (nothing conspiracy related whatsoever I promise!)

Allegedly he celebrates all things 'Muslim' in London but apparently does zilch for the capital city of the country he resides on its day.
Is that so? Who;'s alleged that ? Not the evil MSM i hope? and wouldn't a simple google search tell you? I thought you liked doing you're own research?
just asking if this was true?
Why couldn't you do a search?

I heard people say things and was wondering it anyone could confirm
You have to ask on a football forum to verify what you heard people say? Perhaps you shouldn't listen to those people if you need to check four days later. :innocent: One can't trust anyone any more eh!

One more question. Why haven't you asked what the current government did for St Georges day?

(nothing conspiracy related whatsoever I promise!)
Yes obviously. We not that stupid you know. Please bare that in mind.

No need to respond. You're innocent query been answered ;)

Staff online

Members online