Happy Birthday Terry Hurlock

MHR TH. Bring your boots to next home game you never know with GR you might get a game!
Not sure which position though*

From Wiki
“During his time with Brentford, Hurlock was convinced by chairman Martin Lange to buy a house next to the club's Griffin Park ground.[9] He was friends with Millwall supporter Bob Crow and has worked for the RMT since 2012.[4][35]
Some quotes. 👍😉
  • "I stayed away from him as much as possible!" – David Beckham recalls a match against Fulham during his loan spell at Preston North End[30]
  • "Some of us [Millwall players] were playfully goading Terry about what he was going to do to Vinnie Jones in the upcoming fixture with Wimbledon. Without saying a word, he got up from the table and walked to the entrance of the pub and ripped the door off its hinges" – Millwall teammate Tony Cascarino[30]
  • "Absolute hero. He was a very, very hard player, but a very, very intelligent player" – Millwall supporter Bob Crow[4]
  • "Intimidating? He just had to growl at the opposition and they'd be scared, but he was also a decent player" – Millwall teammate Teddy Sheringham[31]
  • Q: "What's your favourite animal?" A: "Terry Hurlock" – Millwall teammate Neil Ruddock[32]
  • "Hurlock was like Michael Boltoncrossed with a pit-bull and was brought in to add some bite to the Saints midfield" – Chris Rann, Metro[33]
  • "I'd come here (Brentford) as a young professional and he just epitomised it. He was just a leader and I only thought – if I could emulate this fellow. He'd get press for his ruggedness and tough tackling, but he could play. Week in, week out, year after year Tel was ripping up trees for Brentford. He was a great player. If you're a poor player you aren't going to go on and play for Glasgow Rangers" – Brentford teammate Terry Evans[34]

What's he foing these days? Last I new he was scaffolding
Gappy birthday tel
Must be self employed then or he’d never pass the drink/drug screen test :oops:
Happy Birthday Tel
Possee, Weller & Burnet we’re great but that late 80’s side will always be our best era (sorry kids, but you missed it)