Hammersby---Millwall TV?

Got mine. Not sure I’ll even get around to watching it but it’s only a fiver and it supports the club so fuck it.

any idea how much the league games will be yet?

Ok. Next question, do the club get the money for the away games? If not I’ll just stream these illegally

My immediate response would be yes, as they did with iFollow
Funny how that happens as it’s the home club who loses out on revenue of an away fan decides not to go and just watch the stream. But I suppose if it’s reciprocated by every club it should more or less even itself out over the course of a season and it’s easier for clubs to organise.

Good to know. Cheers mate
Don’t necessarily take that as gospel. It’s just my opinion, based on iFollow.
Nothing else has changed though, just that the club is now controlling it’s video output. Something we have been crying out for since iFollow started.
So far, I’m pleased with it, and I’m sure it will get better.

Forgive me Ignorance, but Is It not still Illegal to show Saturday 3 o'clock games In this country?

No news yet.
I think uk fans will have commentary only for most league games, as before with iFollow
In theory, that is true...but if you have VPN set up you could access video on all matches on iFollow. Don't know yet if this will still work on Millwall TV though.

In theory, that is true...but if you have VPN set up you could access video on all matches on iFollow. Don't know yet if this will still work on Millwall TV though.
Yes, that is true. However, I know that iFollow became cute at recognizing those using a VPN and started to block them.
There were some matches that were not available in Europe due to TV rights, but Leon told me they were available in Hong Kong.
I used my VPN to change my location to HK. It worked the first couple of times, but subsequently it didn't.
Trouble is you can hardly complain to iFollow about it. :grinning:

Yes, that is true. However, I know that iFollow became cute at recognizing those using a VPN and started to block them.
There were some matches that were not available in Europe due to TV rights, but Leon told me they were available in Hong Kong.
I used my VPN to change my location to HK. It worked the first couple of times, but subsequently it didn't.
Trouble is you can hardly complain to iFollow about it. :grinning:
Didn't have issues with my VPN. Pretty much watched every away game on it for 3 seasons and most of the home games I couldn't get to last season.