Half Price Tickets

I havent received any such email personally. Just book 4 tickets, perhaps I'll wait to see if one comes through tomorrow before I book them

Fucked off with it all to be honest mate. I don't have a smart phone which every fucking company out there presumme you have. Going to be the same in a season or two to gain access to a game- ticket on phone. I'm at football, i don't want or need a phone with me.

First time in ages that i've stalled on renewing my ST. Fucked off with all the bollox from stewards to having to create fucking profiles to linking bank cards to my account, being fucking spied on and recoreded by mics hanging from the stands. It's just a game of football, all the added arseache ain't worth it anymore.
Here to help mate. 😉🤣

I was going to renew my season ticket tonight ,does anybody know if they still take cash at the ticket office , I know the rest of the ground is cashless ?

Fucked off with it all to be honest mate. I don't have a smart phone which every fucking company out there presumme you have. Going to be the same in a season or two to gain access to a game- ticket on phone. I'm at football, i don't want or need a phone with me.

First time in ages that i've stalled on renewing my ST. Fucked off with all the bollox from stewards to having to create fucking profiles to linking bank cards to my account, being fucking spied on and recoreded by mics hanging from the stands. It's just a game of football, all the added arseache ain't worth it anymore.
It's exactly why I haven't renewed yet, had a ST more year's than not, I'm sure as the deadline approaches I will renew, but will do it over the counter at a home game. They can fuck off with the online bollocks

Likewise. Did you get a replcement at the ground?
For what it’s worth my original ticket for Swansea turned up in the post today. It was posted out on the 9th which was the date I bought it so it’s arrived more than a week late but why are the club sending them out second class (especially when there is a charge for postage) Has yours turned up yet?

No. Did you get loyalty points added? I ask cause i haven't nor is the purchase listed on my online account.
To be honest I don’t even know what loyalty points are, I know about the points thing for buying away tickets etc but that’s all. I didn’t get an e mail confirming the purchase but maybe that only happens for friends and family & this ticket was for someone whose not registered under that scheme

To be honest I don’t even know what loyalty points are, I know about the points thing for buying away tickets etc but that’s all.
You get 10 points when you buy an away ticket. 250 for a season ticket. I presume we get 10 points for any purchase ( home) perhaps not.

I didn’t get an e mail confirming the purchase but maybe that only happens for friends and family & this ticket was for someone whose not registered under that scheme
I always get an email of confirmation when i buy a home or away ticket but not this time. It's a shame that Shona is on maternity leave cause she's superb at dealing with these matters. Will bell the ticket office in the morning and see if they can shed some light!

You get 10 points when you buy an away ticket. 250 for a season ticket. I presume we get 10 points for any purchase ( home) perhaps not.

I always get an email of confirmation when i buy a home or away ticket but not this time. It's a shame that Shona is on maternity leave cause she's superb at dealing with these matters. Will bell the ticket office in the morning and see if they can shed some light!
Re points when you purchase for other people I think not, re Shona, I’ve dealt with her a few times and agree she’s always on the ball.

Re points when you purchase for other people I think not,
Cheers, that clears that up but still none the wiser as to why i never got a reciept via email for the Swanseas ticket. Will get onto them in the morning.

re Shona, I’ve dealt with her a few times and agree she’s always on the ball.
Indeed. Never hear a bad word said about her, she goes beyond her remit at times to help supporters!