Half Price Tickets

onlyagame

50% off if you bring a mate to the Swansea game. They could have sent the e mail before I bought an extra ticket at lunchtime :slap:

The online ticket site is a bastard. Wants me to link my bank account so i can buy a ticket. Have been buying online all season for mates and away games and was never asked to link anything before.

Don't do internet banking so can't link my account which means i can't give the club any money. Fucking joke. They have all my details, have been a season ticket holder for decades.

Fuck em.

The online ticket site is a bastard. Wants me to link my bank account so i can buy a ticket. Have been buying online all season for mates and away games and was never asked to link anything before.

Don't do internet banking so can't link my account which means i can't give the club any money. Fucking joke. They have all my details, have been a season ticket holder for decades.

Fuck em.
Computer says NO!

Fuck em.
This linking thing is a load of bollox. Its just confusing. I managed to do it ages ago but have no idea why we have to do it. I can’t think of another website where you have to do that.🤷🏻‍♂️

Fuck em.
The only good thing about all these youngsters using the internet is that when I used the “old” telephone system today I was number one in the queue ;)

The only good thing about all these youngsters using the internet is that when I used the “old” telephone system today I was number one in the queue ;)
Fucked off with it all to be honest mate. I don't have a smart phone which every fucking company out there presumme you have. Going to be the same in a season or two to gain access to a game- ticket on phone. I'm at football, i don't want or need a phone with me.

First time in ages that i've stalled on renewing my ST. Fucked off with all the bollox from stewards to having to create fucking profiles to linking bank cards to my account, being fucking spied on and recoreded by mics hanging from the stands. It's just a game of football, all the added arseache ain't worth it anymore.

Fuck em.
I couldn't do the linking of my membership and the ticket office explained it to me, they were helpful, might be able to help you out.

They should have left it alone. Some bright young thing obviously put themselves forward as an IT expert and managed to fcuk everything up.!

Fuck em.
I used to buy tickets online mate, but I stopped when they wanted me to 'create a profile'. As soon as any organisation wants more than my name and phone number or email address they can do one, I certainly would never link my bank account details to any website or allow the site to store my card details.
I stop by the ticket office during the week now when I need a ticket and buy in person, that way you also don't get stung with the meaningless 'booking fee'.

Fucked off with it all to be honest mate. I don't have a smart phone which every fucking company out there presumme you have. Going to be the same in a season or two to gain access to a game- ticket on phone. I'm at football, i don't want or need a phone with me.

First time in ages that i've stalled on renewing my ST. Fucked off with all the bollox from stewards to having to create fucking profiles to linking bank cards to my account, being fucking spied on and recoreded by mics hanging from the stands. It's just a game of football, all the added arseache ain't worth it anymore.
Completely agree with all of that!
I was in a restaurant a few weeks ago, sat down with a Doris and the waiter came over and indicated a QR code that you had to scan with your phone to access the menu... I thought 'I don't want to use my phone to look at a menu, I would like a normal fucking menu you bearded tranny millennial cunt.' What is wrong with people? The Doris I was with didn't want to make a fuss and was quite happy to scan the stupid fucking thing on her phone so I didn't make a fuss, but I looked around to see if they had paper menus too and I couldn't see any... I hate the way the younger generation seem to just assume that everyone has a smart phone and wants to use it to communicate in every possible interaction. I find it unmanly and pathetic.
Then I was in a spoons in Clapham a few weeks back with an old mate and he started ordering drinks on his phone... I informed him that he was a cunt.
I don't understand why everyone wants to be so reliant on their phones. I am quite sure that some youngsters would struggle to complete day to day tasks without their phones. Cunts.

I think I might be a Luddite.

The other thing with having a phone with you all the time is when something a little unexpected might happen resulting in enquiries by the ob. Something reasonably serious and had your phone in your pocket? Good luck with that cos you are in the shit.