Half & half hats

Remember a scene from The Firm when one of the Vermin youngsters turned up at Euston with a half WHU half Celtic hat.
`Celtic?` sneered their main boy. `What the f*ck have we to do with Scotland?` Leaving the kid shamefaced.
Sums it up for me even if from a vermin mouth.

Last edited:
Remember in the early eighties us playing Bournemouth away and someone robbed there club shop and gave me cherrys Bournemouth hat which a wore for couple of years fishing till I got caught short and used it to wipe my arse don’t think I would use my Millwall cap that I wear for fishing now for that

I had a Millwall/Buckie Thistle hat... Well, ok, no I didn't... But I would've done if I could find one.
Maybe a Millwall/Buckie sou'wester would have been more appropriate.

I thought so. All the vermin called me pikey north of the river so I spent fuckin untold to make sure I outdressed each and every one of em. Jela dressed like a fuckin tramp!
A bit before my time (I was still a young un) but I’ve heard Arsenal and Millwall were the first clubs to embrace the casual scene in London. early 80’s the likes of Chelsea and the vermin were still sporting Fred perrys, Harringtons, bomber jackets, boots etc while Millwall and arsenal were bowling about in their designer clobber and sports gear.