Grass line number 3

Quality ruck on the tube before we even got there. Really pissed off cause I broke my watch strap and my watch got kicked down the carriage.

Last edited:
They weren’t so brave up by the Canterbury arms a couple of moments later though,not in this footage but they clearly paced their way down ilderton road as Millwall came out the Carlton pub/park opposite , bully firm like their new rivals from N17.

They weren’t so brave up by the Canterbury arms a couple of moments later though,not in this footage but they clearly paced their way down ilderton road as Millwall came out the Carlton pub/park opposite , bully firm like their new rivals from N17.
How many years undefeated was it at that point E1?😁

That was all bollox spilled out by a mouth piece of a hammer.
I think I've said before, my mate lived with his aunt in the Windsor in those days. That was, according to him, early in the morning and the pub was empty. He can't stand football by the way and had no idea what was going on.

That was all bollox spilled out by a mouth piece of a hammer.
I think I've said before, my mate lived with his aunt in the Windsor in those days. That was, according to him, early in the morning and the pub was empty. He can't stand football by the way and had no idea what was going on.
Oh yeah, auntie-in-law or?

C0F51980-23AC-4E47-B571-2EC55EC82C81.jpeg