GR - Stop treating us like idiots

Warnock would love to manage us. Probably too old now. Kevin Muscat is doing a very good job in Japan. Alex Rae to give it a go as a
Warnock would love to manage us. Probably too old now. Kevin Muscat is doing a very good job in Japan. Alex Rae to give it a go as a manager?
I really like the idea of Muscat being in charge, got a growing reputation and no way we would play without passion.

Warnock would love to manage us. Probably too old now. Kevin Muscat is doing a very good job in Japan. Alex Rae to give it a go as a manager?
Getting on but look what hes done at Huddersfield,
Could'nt stand the bloke until i realised he's very good at what he does.
Always got passion from His teams a word that dont exist in Rowetts vocabulary.
Rowetts got max 5 games in my opinion and if he has'nt walked by then it the old "tin tack"

If we were to drop GR I would want Graham Potter as a replacement. Gets his teams playing decent football. Neither of those two things are going to happen.

Yes, I know he failed big time at Chelsea but Harry Potter couldn't get them playing well!
However, Beatrix Potter could have rewritten Chelsea's history.

Haha...Don't spoil the fun and put a fact in the way.
:grinning:
As in kept team up when you couldnt get odds on them being relegated,
As in having fuck all to spend and doing as well as us as you 've pointed out.
How much Rowett spent this year compared to Colin,facts please!
I know who the most dissapointed fans are so far this season!

As in kept team up when you couldnt get odds on them being relegated,
As in having fuck all to spend and doing as well as us as you 've pointed out.
How much Rowett spent this year compared to Colin,facts please!
I know who the most dissapointed fans are so far this season!

I've pointed out fuck all, other than agreed on someone's factual post.
Read the above posts.
:tophat:

My original post was meant to mean that giving it a go and playing with a bit of passion and commitment can get results ala Colin.unlike GR'S regular borefest.
I think hes done extremely well with the cards hes been dealt but i would not want him as our manager should Rowett go!

We have dug a hole with GR and its getting bigger , fans are spot on about his football / tactics but he gets away with it , I say again that this is the best squad in years but are playing the worst boring football I've seen in years , either he changes his football ethos or the board change him, let's see what happens on Wednesday night ,a win will only be papering over the cracks
Totally agree

In fairness, I don't see plenty of good unemployed managers out there that we could afford? A few journey men, maybe. But at present, probably no better than Rowlett.

Unfortuantely, we will have to bimble along for the time being and hope GR finds a way to glue it all altogether or someone worthy becomes available in October/ November...Because, the board won't be sacking a manager with a decent record and a good relationship with the club anytime soon on the back of seven points from the opening six games. Especially when we have a bunch of new players and a few injuries.

:grinning:
Results may improve but will the quality of the football.

With regards to a new manager who knows who would/could be successful. I agree the board won't sack GR but I think it will be the fans who decide his fate.

Reading GR's post match comments to Sky he alluded to taking a gamble around the 60th minute when we were 1-0 down. Taking a gamble did that mean sticking Coops up front or changing the formation or going three up front? Because from where I was he simply went like for like and kept the 5-2-1-2 formation. Maybe the gamble was playing a right winger left wing back or swapping the right wing left back for a striker at left wing back. Perhaps it was playing a defensive midfielder in the number 10 role or playing a winger as a striker yes they were gambles but for the life of me I totally missed GR's 'gamble' as he tried to get us back into the game.

Oh and GR the 5-2-1-2 left us overloaded in the middle of the park which is exactly where all three Leeds goals came from. You can talk a good game but I'm sick and tired of the dire football that you continue to deliver and while an element of our support sing your praises because 'we are punching above our weight' No we are Millwall and we always punch above our weight it's in our history. The most ridiculous quote I read was 'There was no way we were ever beating Leeds' if only I had known I wouldn't have bothered turning up. All I will say is thank god that there are some who can see through the bollox and who know what this club is all about.

There are plenty of good managers out there who could get our talented squad playing and who could actually make us worth watching and until we get one of them, GR will never change. we will join the growing legion of fans who sing 'Gary Rowett your football is shit' I've got nothing against the man but this is my football club and I care about it.
So it’s not him and his tactics but the players. 😝