Goodbye Burey đź‘‹

would like to see him join Bomber at Gillingham and start again with familiar faces. He would be mustard at that level, probably help them get promotion and get a bigger move immediately after that.
Harris wouldn’t sign him back I wouldn’t have thought. Burey is not someone you want in the trenches with you particularly in a dog fight in League 2.

What’s gone on with Burey lately wouldn’t have gone unnoticed by Harris.

He made a great success of his loan move to Hartlepool so maybe L2 is his level? He has lots of talent but you need a little more than that to be a successful professional football player. Attitude is everything and my view is that he is short of that quality. Who knows? I am not sorry to see him move on as he promised a lot but didn’t always deliver when it mattered.

Interesting that Rowett used the words “opportunities to move on,” which might indicate that Burey has had offers other than just Oxford Utd, and he’s knocked them back as well!

If Burey is being too picky, it could be to his detriment if Rowett sticks to his guns and doesn’t play him this season! Then the club could be in a situation where the lad just sits at home every time there’s a game, collecting his weekly wages until his contract expires (whenever that is!)

Perhaps when the spotters take over happens soon, the new owners may put a bid in for Burey, as it sounds like they need a replacement for the Palace winger they had on loan last season! Burey is valued at £900,000 on transfermkt, but it looks like the club might settle for half that just to get him and his weekly wage off the books! Sandgaard wouldn’t pay £450,000 for him, but the spotters new, rich owners might, and another South East London club might appeal to Burey, rather than him having to look further than the Watford Gap to get another club and be away from his family!

He’s throwing his career away by turning teams down. He needs regular football, an attitude reset, put the past behind him and knuckle down somewhere else or he’ll look back on his career thinking what could have been. There is a skilful player in there just needs to sort his attitude out. If he has had a change of mind he needs to put pride to one side and have a heart to heart with Rowett. If not, clear off asap.

I think Malone has and he’s miles better. I think teaming up with his former manager if possible might help him sort himself out.
For the moment I don’t believe Malone has signed for Gillingham.
He is training with them.
It would be a real feather in NH’s cap if he could get him.

There is some talent but if he really doesn’t want to play for the shirt, he can fuck right off and I couldn’t give a shit where he goes. He’ll end up like Marvellous Marvin and do fuck all.

For the moment I don’t believe Malone has signed for Gillingham.
He is training with them.
It would be a real feather in NH’s cap if he could get him.
He played the other night for them in Itay against como

Interesting that Rowett used the words “opportunities to move on,” which might indicate that Burey has had offers other than just Oxford Utd, and he’s knocked them back as well!

If Burey is being too picky, it could be to his detriment if Rowett sticks to his guns and doesn’t play him this season! Then the club could be in a situation where the lad just sits at home every time there’s a game, collecting his weekly wages until his contract expires (whenever that is!)

Perhaps when the spotters take over happens soon, the new owners may put a bid in for Burey, as it sounds like they need a replacement for the Palace winger they had on loan last season! Burey is valued at £900,000 on transfermkt, but it looks like the club might settle for half that just to get him and his weekly wage off the books! Sandgaard wouldn’t pay £450,000 for him, but the spotters new, rich owners might, and another South East London club might appeal to Burey, rather than him having to look further than the Watford Gap to get another club and be away from his family!
Echoes of Conor Wilkinson and there’s no way we’ll get anywhere near £400k for him:shake:

Similar to (some) others I like Burey and think that he could make a good C'ship level player. However, to value him currently at ÂŁ900k is imo ridiculous. If someone offers ÂŁ450k for him, we should bite their hands off.

There is some talent but if he really doesn’t want to play for the shirt, he can fuck right off
I read on Hof that he was racially abused in the car park. If that's the case i can understand why he doesn't want to stay at the club, why would he!

We really do have some proper thick fucks following us. Shit like this should be confined to the 70's and 80's.

All that aside i don't think he'll ever make it at decent level unless he toughens up mentally and quick. We're a good test for a young player cause we can be a tough and honest crowd, It served Cresswell and others well, not so well for those that hide or don't put a shift in. I wish him no ill will and hope he can live up to his potential elsewhere.

Sorry never rated him lazy as fuck and piss poor first touch and delivery
He has the making of a good player. There is something there but probably needs a manager that can spend time on him and take the street footballer out of him. It looked like he'd never been taught how to play in a team or what to do without the ball at his feet.