Good view of BNC for the goal.

4 min 53 s, started his run just outside our box.

I'll never understand kids mentality of wanting to go to a game and stand there with your camera in the air for 90 minutes.

I saw this last night. Even a couple of Norwich supporters were pointing out that there was an overlap just about to happen. "overlap, watch the overlap"...
And of course, they didn't watch the overlap...Well, they did...
That's all they did....watched the overlap.

:grinning:

4 min 53 s, started his run just outside our box.

I'll never understand kids mentality of wanting to go to a game and stand there with your camera in the air for 90 minutes.
The world we live in, kids can’t do anything without using their phone. I’m wondering if babies evolve in the womb with a phone in either hand, what hand it comes out in decides it’s sex.

I think it is a positive thing to see these young lads making these videos.
Obviously, I don't like them all, but he was a nice young lad doing his best to make some content.
He spoke well, with no hesitation, and dodgy barnet aside, he presents himself really well.
Plenty of future TV presenters in the making I think.
Of course he's going to predict a Norwich win. Of course he's disappointed to lose, but I think it was a nice little video.

Last edited:
The view from the away end from that lads phone, at night with the Den full, looks great!! He captured plenty of noise as well.

:grinning:

I think it is a positive thing to see these young lads making these videos.
Obviously, I don't like them all, but he was a nice young lad doing his best to make some content.
He spoke well, with no hesitation, and dodgy barnet aside, he presents himself really well.
Plenty of future TV presenters in the making I think.
Of course he's going to predict a Norwich win. Of course he's disappointed to lose, but I think it was a nice little video.
I see the positive side of it and there are some decent ones ,like this one, out there but I just don't see it as being worth giving up watching a game for real, seems the same as those that go to a concert then record the whole thing on their phone.

I see the positive side of it and there are some decent ones ,like this one, out there but I just don't see it as being worth giving up watching a game for real, seems the same as those that go to a concert then record the whole thing on their phone.
You wouldn't do it. I wouldn't do it.
This generation has been on video since they slithered out of their mother's birth canal, so they were, almost literally born to it.
It is difficult for us old farts to understand 90% of what goes through their heads.
No surprise that we don't understand the addiction to making videos.

I've got a few dozen photos of my kids growing up, that's all.
I'm sure there are some parents who have everything on video, from their first shit to their first shag and everything in between.
It's a different world, Edward.