Good luck Bromley FC

I think the last time I saw him he was suffering mentally. More help for people nowadays, hope he’s okay. Small world mate.
Yeah he did, badly. Was off his head for a while. He found god though believe it or not. Me and a mate went to his baptism. We got suited and booted for it but when we got there we realised it was like a new age thing and most of them were dressed up like surfers. We stood out like a sore cock. That’s got to be 15 plus years ago now. I hadn’t seen him for a few years prior to that and He just contacted us out the blue and invited us. Think that was the last time I saw him. Think he’s found peace now which is good.

Yeah he did, badly. Was off his head for a while. He found god though believe it or not. Me and a mate went to his baptism. We got suited and booted for it but when we got there we realised it was like a new age thing and most of them were dressed up like surfers. We stood out like a sore cock. That’s got to be 15 plus years ago now. I hadn’t seen him for a few years prior to that and He just contacted us out the blue and invited us. Think that was the last time I saw him. Think he’s found peace now which is good.
I think Danny P helped him a lot, especially with finding peace with religion etc. I still keep in touch with Dan. He’s still a black cabbie and doing okay. Funny old days.

I think Danny P helped him a lot, especially with finding peace with religion etc. I still keep in touch with Dan. He’s still a black cabbie and doing okay. Funny old days.
Was that his mate from Biggin Hill?