Good luck Bromley FC

Big mix of Millwall and palace in the Bromley/orpington area, with a smattering of Charlton.
I spent a big chunk of my youth living in Orpington. This is where my hatred for all things stripey comes from.
I went to school in Chislehurst and it was mainly Wall and the vermin, with Charlton and Palace a fair way behind. Orpington was a funny place, a shit hole in the most especially with St Mary’s Cray just around the corner. I knew a few of the families on Star Lane, which wasn’t for the feint hearted.

I went to school in Chislehurst and it was mainly Wall and the vermin, with Charlton and Palace a fair way behind. Orpington was a funny place, a shit hole in the most especially with St Mary’s Cray just around the corner. I knew a few of the families on Star Lane, which wasn’t for the feint hearted.
i'm in anerley and i see a lot of wall, out and about, which is weird consdering how close it is to the nigels. horrible about of nigels though.

Yeah it’s a funny old area is Orpington. Some real shit holes right next to some really nice areas. My mum moved us out there when I was a kid because she was worried about me growing up in London. Bad move, because I ended up knocking about with a load of absolute cranks anyway.
My estate, the red brick one that lies next to the A21 in Farnborough, was mostly Millwall and palace.

Yeah it’s a funny old area is Orpington. Some real shit holes right next to some really nice areas. My mum moved us out there when I was a kid because she was worried about me growing up in London. Bad move, because I ended up knocking about with a load of absolute cranks anyway.
My estate, the red brick one that lies next to the A21 in Farnborough, was mostly Millwall and palace.
You would’ve known Tony H then? He was from Orpington and a siimilar age to us. He did a bit of bird and then we lost touch.