Good luck Bromley FC

As @PurleyLion said, both Dunney and Webster are there so I wish them all the best.

I went to a Welling v Bromley game as a teenager in the early 90s. In the second half a load of Chelsea youth suddenly appeared in the main stand and proceeded behind the goal and kick the shit out of about 20 Bromley fans. The OB arrived quickly and nicked them all. To this day I have no idea what that was all about.

Plus the Alan Dunne, Byron Webster and Topalloj connection 🤔
I think one of our youngsters is still there on loan. Kamarl Grant. Chin Okoli was also there and playing every week but came back to us when he got injured…. I want Bromley to go up with all the Wall connections. It would be an even better place for our youngsters to go out on loan to if Bromley can step up a division.

At least Sutton were relegated (up the Robins), suppose it would be nice to replace them with another South London club, and one I don't dislike.

I’m torn.

Too many Palarse types support em.
They may be in our catchment area, but no.
Big mix of Millwall and palace in the Bromley/orpington area, with a smattering of Charlton.
I spent a big chunk of my youth living in Orpington. This is where my hatred for all things stripey comes from.