German Hot Dogs (part 2)

onlyagame

They seem really popular so I bought my first one today (normal not smoked) and:
It was absolutely shit, best thing was the roll, onions & mustard. Won’t be going back :wagging:

They seem really popular so I bought my first one today (normal not smoked) and:
It was absolutely shit, best thing was the roll, onions & mustard. Won’t be going back :wagging:
Doesn't surprise me in the slightest. Had anyone tried the P&M? It doesn't look too appetising and I'm fucked if I'd be eating it off a cardboard tray. I expect it's pricey too? They've got tables out there, wouldn't be a great effort to have some proper cutlery and plates. Even a mess-tin type arrangement would be ok, but not cardboard.

Doesn't surprise me in the slightest. Had anyone tried the P&M? It doesn't look too appetising and I'm fucked if I'd be eating it off a cardboard tray. I expect it's pricey too? They've got tables out there, wouldn't be a great effort to have some proper cutlery and plates. Even a mess-tin type arrangement would be ok, but not cardboard.
Fella in 'Arry's was eating it, looked fucking rank to be honest, but at least he had a table, how people eat it with a plastic knife and fork from a cardboard tray and standing up is beyond me.

Mels cafe on the parade of shops outside South Bermondsey station is decent and reasonably priced for fry ups and standard cafe fare if you get down that end. Properly cooked and never greasy. Nice people too who've been there for years.
Over the years I have used Ilderton rd cafe and couldn't find fault with it as a cheap and cheerful place, it seems that when you are in sight of a football ground the price triples.

Seemed to be a lot more foreigners in yesterday than normal.
Mels cafe on the parade of shops outside South Bermondsey station is decent and reasonably priced for fry ups and standard cafe fare if you get down that end. Properly cooked and never greasy. Nice people too who've been there for years.
Yes decent grub in there.
Also The Warehouse cafe at the other end of Verney Road is good value as well.

Andover, if I told you and.the rest on here some the things that happen at sea many on here would get the "Screaming Abdabs", so I keep them euphemistic to save them any mental stress.

Always use this one after work on night games