Gary Oldman

Saxon Lion

Thought he was a Wall fan, just heard a commentator saying that he is a huge Man Utd fan. What fame and money does for you , eh.

I was his friend at school, spent lots of time with him, even when he moved to Ashford I used to get the green line bus and visit him. Tbh he wasn't really into football, can't remember him going to Millwall with me and I never missed, but if he ever expressed an opinion it was always Man Utd.

I was his friend at school, spent lots of time with him, even when he moved to Ashford I used to get the green line bus and visit him. Tbh he wasn't really into football, can't remember him going to Millwall with me and I never missed, but if he ever expressed an opinion it was always Man Utd.
I’ve seen him at the Oval so maybe he’s more into cricket :shrug:

If he’s an actor then I’m not interested.
I thought The Firm, in which he was basically meant to be Millwall's top boy, was the only halfway decent film about FV, and that had a lot to do with him being a convincing character, even if I didn't think it was in any way authentic. He's a fucking good actor.

I thought The Firm, in which he was basically meant to be Millwall's top boy, was the only halfway decent film about FV, and that had a lot to do with him being a convincing character, even if I didn't think it was in any way authentic. He's a fucking good actor.
Or was it the vermin's top boy? I can't remember😂

Gary Oldman made the mistake of backing Mel Gibson when he said Hollywood is run by the Jews. Neither of them ever worked again on any major films 🇵🇸