Gareth Bale N/W

The Den

Leaving Real Madrid and bookies have him 1/3 favourite to be at Cardiff next season. Beyond my imagination how he can go from a Champions League winning team to the Championship under Moro. And how on this earth can cardiff afford to have someone like that on their wage bill is beyond me. Surely can't be going from 300k+ a week to 30k?

He doesn't need the money, might fancy the challenge. He'll get all the love as well which he has never got at Real despite winning them a couple of Champions League's single handedly.

Leaving Real Madrid and bookies have him 1/3 favourite to be at Cardiff next season. Beyond my imagination how he can go from a Champions League winning team to the Championship under Moro. And how on this earth can cardiff afford to have someone like that on their wage bill is beyond me. Surely can't be going from 300k+ a week to 30k?
Try £625k a week

Boyhood club ?????
Could easily play for free

Him tomorrow playing at the Den will be interesting

Was out with a Cardiff bod last night. He said this is nailed on. Bale wants a World Cup place has a big gaff outside Cardiff with 4 golf holes in the grounds, apparently a scratch golfer. Can play for peanuts as doesn't need the dough and can become part of the training set up. Win win for all concerned if it comes off. They'll still be shit though

If true... It'll look like a 'Pub team' that has won a raffle to have Gareth Bale play for their them. The only thing that makes sense is that he wants to finish his career playing in Wales.

Was out with a Cardiff bod last night. He said this is nailed on. Bale wants a World Cup place has a big gaff outside Cardiff with 4 golf holes in the grounds, apparently a scratch golfer. Can play for peanuts as doesn't need the dough and can become part of the training set up. Win win for all concerned if it comes off. They'll still be shit though

It's written in the stars that Bale won't be off to the Desert in November:

After dumping The Kilts out last night, it will be Adios for the Sheep Shaggers on Sunday and then, The Ukraine will turn over the Gonks Bunting Boys at the finals.....
and that's all the thanks the British will get for taking in their Refugees. **
:grinning:

It's written in the stars that Bale won't be off to the Desert in November:

After dumping The Kilts out last night, it will be Adios for the Sheep Shaggers on Sunday and then, The Ukraine will turn over the Gonks Bunting Boys at the finals.....
and that's all the thanks the British will get for taking in their Refugees. **
:grinning:
Care to re-evaluate your assessment, old chap? 🤪😝🤣😂😁😜😅