Fulham watching Danny?

Spence went for £20m last summer (and can't get a game for Spurs). Anything less than £4-5m tell them where to go.

(I don't think either of them are worth it, mind)

Danny needs to improve his crossing/final ball but is already good enough for this level. Whether he is good enough to play in the Prem remains to be seen but if he doesn't, then we get another 7-8 years playing for us. That'll do me.

Danny Mac is a great defender for me. Lacking some ability to polish his game off, crossing being one, but I'm sure if he stays here and keeps his head down that'll come.
No nonsense tackler and takes the ball and player at most opportunities. Tackling like this seems to be a lost art these days. 100 times better than the fist.

Can't see who we'd replace him with & No point in letting him go whilst we're sitting pretty in 6th and pushing.

The strange thing for me about Danny is that he's technically sound, you can see it in the way he shapes up. Passing, control in tight areas etc. But his crosses always leave a lot to be desired it seems.

Been really impressed with him since the new contract settled down. I think he’s getting better and better. Few points to work on, but glad he’s tied down to a good contract.