Fred’s a Premier League Player!

Would be far better to ground share with Watford who have a premier league standard ground and the inbreds hate Watford almost as much as we hate the vermin.

I can't see how they can upgrade their ground to prem standard.
Its similar to Gills,hidden between rows of terraced houses,entrance very restricted,etc etc.
I think they'll probably opt for a new ground,they had ideas for one before,but now may be the time to do it.problem Is it'll take to long,what with planning applications etc.They've got a few months to sort something but I can't see them doing so.They're in a right pickle.

Just had a read up.They already have outline planning permission for a new ground by the airport.

As I understand it they wont have time to finish the new ground so they will have to spunk a big chuck of the prem money on bring the existing ground up to standard.
Seems like the double glazed units down the side of the ground are coming down and all the stuff needed for TV is going there.

Quite ironic the fact both Eze and Fred got to the Prem before the club that technically released them both...

Suppose that's football. Feels like a bit of a kick in the bollocks weirdly.

Both Wet Spam winning last night and Luton going up has really made me thankful football has stopped for a little while lol.