Forest nw

wellerwasbest

In trouble aint they
Just gone 2-0 down home to Man Utd i see
Could be coming straight back down and we of course will be one of the clubs replacing them !.....

No the main reason for bringing the game up seen lots of Rumours on social media, Yeah i know a lot of it is a load of ol bull hooks but saying that lose today and Veira old Palace manager will replace their present manager
Surely not

Hope they do go down. Spent £180m, 24 new players, sold their soul. Will be fucked when the parachute dough dries up. L1 beckons all things being equal and they deserve it.

Their own fans were chanting 'we support a load of shit' in the first half. Another of those clubs that sum up everything wrong with modern football.

The huge unfair gulf in money between the premiership and the rest has destroyed football promotions. Now I just look at it and think if we go up its pointless trying to mix it with the big time charlies just take the cash, keep the same squad with a few loans and try and finish 4th from bottom. At least we’d still have a football club after a relegation rather than gambling away our future existence.