Forest Green

Stowwall

So Dale Vince's bold and forward thinking, innovative move to pick a woman as head coach lasted............................. 2 friendly games.
Bloke now in charge. 🤔
Attention seeking cunt much.

To be fair to him, he was always clear that it was just an interim appointment
He did, but it's always the same with him and his ilk. Full of posturing, loads of virtue signalling, holder than thou and desperate to be seen as progressive regardless of the damage it does to the reputation of the club or the views of the fans.

He just did it for the media coverage, didnt care about the club, the pre season for the players or even where it now leaves the woman's career and that of other women trying to break through. Odious bloke.

They always end up backtracking or being shown up as the hypocrites they invariably are.

Whilst I have no time for him, all that has happened is she was made interim manager , didn't get the job amongst 100 applicants and goes back to her old job with a few weeks experience of men's football.
The best person who applied is now manager, the owner isn't going to do anything that isn't in the best interest of the club so the story isn't much of one.

Whilst I have no time for him, all that has happened is she was made interim manager , didn't get the job amongst 100 applicants and goes back to her old job with a few weeks experience of men's football.
The best person who applied is now manager, the owner isn't going to do anything that isn't in the best interest of the club so the story isn't much of one.
Sorry mate, don't agree. He is a media savvy self publicist. He knows what he's doing, all the renewable stuff he goes on about the invests in fossil fuels. He is another white middle class Liberal telling the world what it needs to do while he does what he wants.

Sorry mate, don't agree. He is a media savvy self publicist. He knows what he's doing, all the renewable stuff he goes on about the invests in fossil fuels. He is another white middle class Liberal telling the world what it needs to do while he does what he wants.
Who is the sole owner of an Eco electricity company.

So Dale Vince's bold and forward thinking, innovative move to pick a woman as head coach lasted............................. 2 friendly games.
Bloke now in charge. 🤔
Attention seeking cunt much.

He gave her a go ,didn't work out and had the balls to replace her with a better person in his view...can't see what all the fuss is about, he as his own views on how to live and puts them to a degree in practice via the club

I agree with you about him but I can't see what the problem is about what he has done regarding the temporary manager, he needed one and now has a permanent one.
He isn't going to do anything to just get publicity that in turn harms the football club.

I never knew the extent you lot do, but awhile ago I noticed Sky speaking about Forrest Green and their owner, about how they do things and thinking, "Why are Sky talking about Forrest Green"

Ever since then Forrest Green or the owner has cropped up in media for no apparent reason. Noticed it mainly when they hired Duncan Ferguson, If I'm right?

Can tell 100% the owner has a plot behind his decisions that benefit him in a way of receiving some sort of lime light from the media.

You lot are like Hawks! Anyone fancy some proof reading? haha