Forest goal

Man City take 3 million passes before scoring. Forest goal was about 5 ish. Some first time. Was a top class goal

No doubting it was a top class goal.
I was just jesting with your inconsistent comments.
:grinning:

As it happens, City do '5'ish' as well. The do balls over the top, they go wide. They go through the middle. They hold onto the ball for ages (and trophies as well). At times they soak up and defend well. They do it all, because that's what top 'Modern' Football is all about - Variation.

Personally, I think credit where credit is due with City. I wish Millwall could mix it up and rip teams a new one like City do. It's been a very long time since we have done anything remotely like giving another team more than 3-0 spanking. We all want to see that, I think (and hope).

As it happens, City do '5'ish' as well. The do balls over the top, they go wide. They go through the middle. They hold onto the ball for ages (and trophies as well). At times they soak up and defend well. They do it all, because that's what top 'Modern' Football is all about - Variation.

Personally, I think credit where credit is due with City. I wish Millwall could mix it up and rip teams a new one like City do. It's been a very long time since we have done anything remotely like giving another team more than 3-0 spanking. We all want to see that, I think (and hope).
Yes

as long as it isn't 6 or 7-1, that goal would give some a reason for folding the club.