For the chairman

None bar Murray were fit to wear the shirt.They should be fucking ashamed of themselves.No pride,no desire ,no fight.A Den will probably be never be this full again and they showed everyone that they are serial bottlers like they were at the Blackburn game.Shame,shame,shame..ring the bell...Shame!

None bar Murray were fit to wear the shirt.They should be fucking ashamed of themselves.No pride,no desire ,no fight.A Den will probably be never be this full again and they showed everyone that they are serial bottlers like they were at the Blackburn game.Shame,shame,shame..ring the bell...Shame!

Glad you noticed same as me. Murray mom.

If that’s the players idea of a display for the chairman I feel disgusted. The man that’s funded their lives, in front of his grieving family. Fuck me wow
Harsh and very assumptive.They are human. Some very young, Many were close to JB. We don't know if and how todays emotional events affected them. Some of them have only been here five minutes. There lives haven't been funded. We're not a benevolent fund they are professionals that move from club to club.

What about the fans that spent the match laying into our players ? Verbally abusing Rowett and the players from the stands. In full earshot of the grieving family of the chairman? On the day we paid our last repects to the man that gave us that team and manager.

Not a single thought about the occasion or fellow supporters feelings. Not a single moments thought about anyone but themselves. Not a single thought or allowance for the players employed by the chairman. Many of whom had a father and son relationship with the chairman. Not the fucking nous or decencey to leave the abuse to another day. Today was about our chairman but a number of people made it about themselves. They were unhappy with what the team was doing for them, there selfish needs. Not a fucking seconds thought for anyone else.

Harsh and very assumptive.They are human. Some very young, Many were close to JB. We don't know if and how todays emotional events affected them. Some of them have only been here five minutes. There lives haven't been funded. We're not a benevolent fund they are professionals that move from club to club.

What about the fans that spent the match laying into our players ? Verbally abusing Rowett and the players from the stands. In full earshot of the grieving family of the chairman? On the day we paid our last repects to the man that gave us that team and manager.

Not a single thought about the occasion or fellow supporters feelings. Not a single moments thought about anyone but themselves. Not a single thought or allowance for the players employed by the chairman. Many of whom had a father and son relationship with the chairman. Not the fucking nous or decencey to leave the abuse to another day. Today was about our chairman but a number of people made it about themselves. They were unhappy with what the team was doing for them, there selfish needs. Not a fucking seconds thought for anyone else.
It wasn't a great showing, but I do wonder how much emotionally it effected some of the players. Some tough old boys round me visibly upset and I don't mind saying I had to put my shades on. Disappointing result but for me the day was about remembering all that JB did for us and respecting his memory...

This

I had tears running down my face, it was hard to get up for the game it felt all very subdued and I didn’t really care what happened in the match. Let’s put it down to a one off never happened before experience

Agree. Personally thought it was a terrible game, we were too negative, played poorly and deserved to lose, BUT yesterday wasn't the time to voice that in the ground.

The atmosphere was also shit from minute one, that's on us, not the players. Maybe they were expecting it to be like Huddersfield but instead it was more like Wigan on a Tuesday night and who knows, that might have thrown them too.