Football TV Shows

juniorxlion

Of all the ones that have been on, I’ve gotta say I enjoyed the Wrexham one the most. The players are so much more relatable. Working class fans in the pub. A lot more enjoyable than the all or nothing ones.

One Shot: The Football Factory on Sky
It’s brilliant & fairly current (some of the kids are now warming benches at league clubs) and it’s based in south London (although mostly AFC Wimbledon & Tooting & Mitcham)

I enjoyed the Sunderland and wrexham ones.

I think there is a gap in the tv market for these types of shows. Especially with lower league teams.

I actually think one about Millwall would be very interesting (obviously to us wall fans) but to other fans as we are unique.
While there filming us who's gonna pay for the toast at breakfast.

Never gonna happen with us , yet we would probably get good ratings with other fans watching it just to knock us down with comments like oh there still living in the 70s , they would not get the way we are . We really are a club like no other .

Recently finished reading Merv Payne's book. 'Ordinary Boys, The Class of '79'. Chapter 4, 15 Minutes of Infamy, sets out in detail the cost of any co-operation with the BBC/Panorama. Loss of Reputation, Sponsorship, Gate Receipts etc. even with the Government and the F.A. On our side we were shagged bandy.
Same would apply with SLYTV. Over B.L.M. Fiasco.
Moral is surely give the Media the widest possible berth, and trust none of them. (With one or two notable exceptions.)

If it did I bet you organised it?
You seem to be the expert on transport to away games going tits up

No mate, not guilty.

Just remember the bloke who did the voice-over mentioning that Harry The Dog's Coach broke down on the way to Bristol (Rovers, I think)

Harry completed the journey by thumbing lifts - his late arrival didn't dissuade him from steaming-in at the first opportunity!

:grinning: