Football quiz.

Thankyou OAG. I was there on that famous day. Were you?
Oh yes, my youngest daughter was born two days before the game, my car got broken into outside the ground (because my mate’s silly bird left her handbag in it) and by the time we reported it at the local police station it was too late to get back to the nursing home (they used to stick new mums in back in those days) and I got a bollocking the next day off the (ex) missus (mostly because I did make it back to Catford dogs for the last two races!) Happy days though

Oh yes, my youngest daughter was born two days before the game, my car got broken into outside the ground (because my mate’s silly bird left her handbag in it) and by the time we reported it at the local police station it was too late to get back to the nursing home (they used to stick new mums in back in those days) and I got a bollocking the next day off the (ex) missus (mostly because I did make it back to Catford dogs for the last two races!) Happy days though
Women get upset about the most trivial things.
As long as you were there for the conception, what is her problem?

Women get upset about the most trivial things.
As long as you were there for the conception, what is her problem?
Well I’m presuming it was me, she is a Millwall fan after all. Mind you it could have been one of you c***’s 🙈