Football gone mad n/w

Maths professor required. Just because Rooney looks like billy big bollocks in the states does not mean he will be more that a mediocre manager in the Championship. Trouble is Americans think throwing loads of money in will provide a corresponding improvement. This could actually unsettle the team and cause a drop in form......I hope :grinning:

Existing players will be looking over their shoulders if they think a load of new players will be coming in. Good news for us. Now if only they could be gentlemen and get relegated.
Rooney is okay when he had to use youth players at Derby. He improved there game. A bit like Lampard. Shit manager and even worse tactician. He's another one that i think would be a good coach for younger players at acadamy level.

I can’t stand the scouse cunt, especially after he had a BLM knee dig at us. Fat granny shagging prick.

That said, he done quite a job at Derby and nearly pulled off the impossible and sounds like he didn’t do that bad in the states, so it wouldn’t surprise me at all if he did well at Brum, as he shows some pedigree.

I hope we give the ginger prick dogs abuse at The Den.