Fleming interview

Says he hopes for a big money move next season , let's hope there enough fools with big money to sign him , most under performing player all season for me but a big fee would go towards buying players in positions we really need , would we really miss him in whatever his position on the pitch is ?....come on Chairmen get your checkbooks out
If he did say that then he is deluded like Saha was of krystal palice... thought he was a lot better than he really was and expected other clubs to fawn over his signature! If he does't want to play for us... it's time for him to go.

Top goalscorer and most assists in a team that has only managed to score 39 goals this season, and has spent most of the games with the ball either flying over his head or tracking back to defend. He has done all of that and not complained once.
This 100%. Our fans were spoilt with his first season. Let me tell you this, the fact he’s followed up last seasons goals and assists with more goals and assists in a struggling team will highlight him as a future star within the right club. I hope he goes, for about 7-8m as I think our style doesn’t really get the best out of his ability and in hindsight, we could’ve done with Burnley’s £10m last pre season.

Read it on the millwall news page
Your original quote at the top of this thread is a bit misleading and can only serve to cause discontent among the fans. Leading to unrest , confusion and anger. Where does it actually say he hopes for a big money move next season.
Not helpful in our current predicament. Especially by one of our own, there’s plenty of media arseholes out there willing to stick the knife into our club at the first opportunity without our own stoking the flames.🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
There were a few Leicester players worth far more than £7m - £10m getting caught with the ball on Tuesday night including the one that led to our goal.
It’ll be interesting to see when he goes, who he goes to and for how much 🤔

Only time will tell 🤷‍♂️

Imo Fleming's a good C'ship player but he lacks the pace or quickness of feet to succeed in the PL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Series A.

Maybe Norwich, WBA or similar will come in for him? Imo if we are offered £5m for him we should take it.

I get that you don't like Fleming Phil but that really is twisting his words. My reading of the interview is that he says he would like to play Premier League - no shit or would you like him to say he'd like to play in national League South - and that, ideally, that would be with Millwall. If that doesn't happen then he's up for a transfer but would like it to be 'big money' so that Millwall benefit. Again, would you like him to run his contract down and leave for nothing.

Maybe give yourself the day off tomorrow and get behind him!

"Speaking in a recent interview with Dutch media outlet Soccer News, Flemming opened the possibility of a transfer, stating he wants to test himself at the highest level".

Its what most players would say. Hes ok but not an outstanding player for me. Honeyman and Lenny have a bigger impact. Shame as he started really well with us. Would I like him to stay? Yes unless someone offers silly money.

I would rather get money for him this summer if he isn't going to be signing another contract.
We need to start making space in the squad for the youngsters to come through if they are thought to be good enough.
I also think that De Norre is an option to take his place as it would add to our defensive side of the game against the better clubs and he has enough creativity on the ball.

"I want to test myself at a higher level" that's what the report saya so I'm not twisting words, a lot have said the way we are playing does not suit him but it's virtually no different then the last few seasons and I would have thought a player of his capability would have thrived under the passing game of I joe edwards which it did not ,
II get that you don't like Fleming Phil but that really is twisting his words. My reading of the interview is that he says he would like to play Premier League - no shit or would you like him to say he'd like to play in national League South - and that, ideally, that would be with Millwall. If that doesn't happen then he's up for a transfer but would like it to be 'big money' so that Millwall benefit. Again, would you like him to run his contract down and leave for nothing.

Maybe give yourself the day off tomorrow and get behi

Says he hopes for a big money move next season , let's hope there enough fools with big money to sign him , most under performing player all season for me but a big fee would go towards buying players in positions we really need , would we really miss him in whatever his position on the pitch is ?....come on Chairmen get your checkbooks out
You weren't saying that last season. He's playing in a struggling team that has no striker. I can't for the life understand why you bother going . You do like to stick the boot in.

Hitting Hitting