Fleming interview

Phlion54

Says he hopes for a big money move next season , let's hope there enough fools with big money to sign him , most under performing player all season for me but a big fee would go towards buying players in positions we really need , would we really miss him in whatever his position on the pitch is ?....come on Chairmen get your checkbooks out

No we wouldn't. He's so overrated it's ridiculous. Anyone comes in for him with a few mill, get rid!

Why would you say that before the end of the season? All he'll get is chants of Fuck off Fleming. If it's true, BIG mistake.

He will be snapped up and will do well, a very good player.
When he first arrived I thought he was brilliant but he’s been sussed out and is nowhere nearly as effective as he was🤷‍♂️

If he were to move to a Championship or, dare I say, Premiership club I think the same will happen again.

If he is to have a successful big money move I think it would have to be to a continental league where football is played at a much slower pace than the Championship/Premiership🤔

When he first arrived I thought he was brilliant but he’s been sussed out and is nowhere nearly as effective as he was🤷‍♂️

If he were to move to a Championship or, dare I say, Premiership club I think the same will happen again.

If he is to have a successful big money move I think it would have to be to a continental league where football is played at a much slower pace than the Championship/Premiership🤔
Not been sussed at all, just playing in different systems and formations, no Millwall players have "stood out" throughout the whole of this season because they were continuously moved around to different roles within an ever changing team.

He will "stand out" when he has continuity in a stable and settled side then we will see what a player we had.

I have no doubt he will go at the end of this season and do well.

He will be fine in the prem, its walking pace and backwards most the time anyway

Fleming aint Lionel Messi he cant carry the whole team on his own, what do some of our fans expect him to do in this team, get the ball beat all the oppo and score, carry out his defensive work (of which he does plenty) while being the playmaker, score with every free kick and penalties, be a top scoring striker.

Might as well get him to take the teams kit home and wash it.

FFS leave off. Geezer said he wants to play at the highest level, i'd be more fucked off if he didn't have that ambition. Name one player who wouldn't fuck off if the prem came calling. Does my swede that so many of ours look to slaughter our own players. Flemming hasn't been great this season, but is our top scorer and has the most assists. Can't you just get behind the team for the next three weeks?

Was the only one who consistently turned up and had an impact on games since Rowett left in my opinion. Not every game, but consistently good.

Watch him closely when we play and he dictates the game a lot and is constantly pulling strings in the team.

If he steps up to the prem or a top championship team, I’ve not doubt he will succeed