Finishing position poll 2023/24

What position will we finish at the end of the 2023/24 season?

• 1st or 2nd (automatic promotion)

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • 3rd to 6th (playoffs)

Votes: 32 37.6%
  • 7th to 10th

Votes: 34 40.0%
  • 11th to 14th

Votes: 8 9.4%
  • 15th to 21st

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • 22nd to 24th (relegated)

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did say on another thread we would go up as champions. Maybe a knee jerk reaction after JB’s death but I genuinely think we got a proper chance this season either straight up or playoffs.
Get off to a flyer by beating Boro.
Have backed us at 30s, fiver e/w with PP.
COYL.

Last edited:
This is our year

great signings a few youngsters coming through and a manager that knows how to get results even if some games are turd to watch

lets fucking have it!!!!!

I have put us to be relegated. That way i wont be disappointed wherever we end up. Looking forward to the season with a little bit more optimism that normal. We have recruited players that 3 seasons ago we would not have got a sniff at. COYL

We have recruited players that 3 seasons ago we would not have got a sniff at. COYL
True, but it’s how they perform in the formations and the tactics Rowett uses!

If he gets it right, and these better players are firing on all cylinders from the off, why shouldn’t we be aiming for at least a play off spot?

I’m going 11th to 14th, Too many unknown variables to confidently predict a play off push. Is Fleming a half season wonder? Can Nisbet cut it in an English league? Never heard of Casper so don’t know if he can cut it either. Will the keeper be better than we have.

I am looking to see Esse and Emu pushing on though oh and our customary win v Leeds at the Den. Mid table wouldn’t be a disaster. I just hope our football is better than last season.

I'm going with playoffs. I think we have strengthened well in good areas.
Only area of concern for me is defence and the strength in depth we have. Keeping Hutch fit is vital.

I went for playoffs. I'm a pessimistic sod at the best of times and I've never really fancied us to get top 6 before. I know there's lots saying that the Championship is extra competitive this year but I think we've strengthened too and I think Nisbet will make a difference up front