Finally.....

Ulster Lion

I've made my mind up, and have an opinion on the GR dilemma.
I've avoided, as much as possible, saying anything negative about our sometimes lacklustre performances, convinced that the squad will eventually gel.
In any walk of life, it doesn't make someone weak to admit that they're struggling and need help, and I feel that GR would gain a lot of support and respect if he did something to show us that he acknowledges the problem we're having.
Can't see him getting sacked any time soon, but he must be aware of how some supporters are pissed off with him.
Bite the bullet, GR, and ask for help. Don't be so bloody stubborn, and get in an attacking coach.
Whatever it costs, I'd imagine that unless they have blinkers on, it can be totally justified to the board.
If we end up spending the season near the bottom of the table, his position may very well be questioned, so be proactive.
Wouldn't like to see get the boot, as I feel it would unsettle the club. Be a big step forward to get someone in to assist right now, before any serious rot sets in.
COYL.

I've made my mind up, and have an opinion on the GR dilemma.
I've avoided, as much as possible, saying anything negative about our sometimes lacklustre performances, convinced that the squad will eventually gel.
In any walk of life, it doesn't make someone weak to admit that they're struggling and need help, and I feel that GR would gain a lot of support and respect if he did something to show us that he acknowledges the problem we're having.
Can't see him getting sacked any time soon, but he must be aware of how some supporters are pissed off with him.
Bite the bullet, GR, and ask for help. Don't be so bloody stubborn, and get in an attacking coach.
Whatever it costs, I'd imagine that unless they have blinkers on, it can be totally justified to the board.
If we end up spending the season near the bottom of the table, his position may very well be questioned, so be proactive.
Wouldn't like to see get the boot, as I feel it would unsettle the club. Be a big step forward to get someone in to assist right now, before any serious rot sets in.
COYL.
Possibly bring back Davidson as we’re a force to be reckoned with! 👍

Maybe the Official Wall website should have a suggestion box, although I'm pretty sure that one or two read what goes on in here at times. We DO need to attack more for sure but I'm fairly confident that things will turnaround soon enough.

At the end of the day Gr will stay the same he had attacking coaches at other clubs and still played the same football.
I like him and at least we don't have relegation on our minds now we're always thinking of top 6 without doubt I think this is the best squad we've had in years ,bryan Nisbet,norton cuffy , emakhu all positives don't think de norre Campbell bring more than what we already had esse needs time to grow anyone can see the front 2 need people close to them they are not big target men and playing the ball on the ground to them instead of the hopeless long balls, play longman looked bright was coming inside but was always positive looking to get a shot in.

Only really just dawned on me that Barrett is our assistant manager... Don't ask me why. I'm sure he was just a coach when Harris was here??? How's his experience/career warranted that position then after Davidson left.

Our club love a same double letter ending on a surname, I've noticed.

Couldn't agree more with the initial statement of the post. He'd be much more understood and respected if he was honest and held his hands up.

You'd SURELY think us, as fans who are probably looked upon inside the footballing world, as being somewhat clueless compared to the individuals who are involved in football 24/7, however we're able to pick up and notice these issues that appear week in week out... surely GR can??? Or anyone else involved within the club???

Either that or us lot on here are all secret footballing genius's and should take turns managing the club ffs.

It's a fair point. He was a defender as well as Rowett. We're ok in that department. Definitely need someone that's played up top. I know he's not everyones cup of tea but someone like Morison springs to mind.

Think some forget how intelligent of a striker Morison was in his day.

Not the tallest, but would win 95% of headers. Not the fastest but was always in the right place at the right time. His attitude as a Millwall player was second to none at times... OK he threw his toys out his pram at times, but that's what made him the player he was.

Completely agree with you on that.

Get the Hof back in :whist::ROFLMAO:

It's a fair point. He was a defender as well as Rowett. We're ok in that department. Definitely need someone that's played up top. I know he's not everyones cup of tea but someone like Morison springs to mind.

The snidey cunt would be under miming Gary and bubbling to the board in the hope of getting the top job himself.

Think some forget how intelligent of a striker Morison was in his day.

Not the tallest, but would win 95% of headers. Not the fastest but was always in the right place at the right time. His attitude as a Millwall player was second to none at times... OK he threw his toys out his pram at times, but that's what made him the player he was.

Completely agree with you on that.

Get the Hof back in :whist::ROFLMAO:
I would love to see Morrison back in, i know Bexleyheath L reckons he would be a snIde. BUT.................from Cardiff to non league, he will probably learn where he went wrong........a strong back room, could give a strong front room..........

His attitude as a Millwall player was second to none at times
That's all that matters to me. Who cares if he's moody at work? I think he gets a lot of unwarranted stick that's partly due to his personalty. I can only speak as i find. I stopped and spoke to him once when my son who was about 9 at the time and saw him in near the players entrance. His leg was strapped so my son went over and said hello to him. For the next 5 minutes he spoke to my son about football and what position he played. He was very pleasant and genial.