Favourite millwall manager

The Doc, Fenton, wolud have had GG up their but after the Luton game he stopped the players clapping the away support, as soon as a big job came along he fu*k off , still bitter and twisted after all these years

joe Edwards for the passing out from the back 5 defenders who cant pass wind let a lone a football a midfield that no one ever saw on a Saturday and a forward line that would not hit a cows ass with a banjo far and away the best we have ever had

as a young man growing up has to be graham just love that team was some great awaydays

The Doc, Fenton, wolud have had GG up their but after the Luton game he stopped the players clapping the away support, as soon as a big job came along he fu*k off , still bitter and twisted after all these years
No way , those players would have got injured by the horses if George had kept em on the pitch, what good management!!

No way , those players would have got injured by the horses if George had kept em on the pitch, what good management!!
I was talking about the away games that followed the Luton game, not the Luton game itself, should have wrote the post more clearly

Don't think I turned up at the rest of the away games, a bit of over reaction from the old Bill would have been the order of the day but he seemed happy after the plymouth game so I made it to the last game at Brentford

Got the be Graham for me, come along just in time to keep us dropping to the old fourth, promotion to the second which paved the way for Docherty, me second choice, who led us to the promised land.

Thing with Graham, I’m pretty sure he didn’t like us, tried to talk to him a few times in the jubilee bar but didn’t want to know, miserable cunt, whereas Theo his no 2 wouldn’t shut up.

Then there’s a few, Fenton, Kenny, got to put Harris up there, and how’s about Wisey, got us into Europe, Hungary was me best time away with Wall.

And, God himself had one game in charge, Barry Kitchener, think it was Lincoln or Grimsby, was on Match of the Day.

Special mention for Rhino cos he’s a ledg as well.

Worst; take yer pick, Petchey was so fucking bad he had he’s own badge. Both the West Ham cunts, and not forgetting Peter Anderson. Oh yeah Holloway, I remember his first game over at Fulham first game of season got cheered off the pitch, think we went top as well after a few games.

Special mention for Mick McCarthy who could fall into both camps, no cancel that he’s a cunt.

Could go on.

Got the be Graham for me, come along just in time to keep us dropping to the old fourth, promotion to the second which paved the way for Docherty, me second choice, who led us to the promised land.

Thing with Graham, I’m pretty sure he didn’t like us, tried to talk to him a few times in the jubilee bar but didn’t want to know, miserable cunt, whereas Theo his no 2 wouldn’t shut up.

Then there’s a few, Fenton, Kenny, got to put Harris up there, and how’s about Wisey, got us into Europe, Hungary was me best time away with Wall.

And, God himself had one game in charge, Barry Kitchener, think it was Lincoln or Grimsby, was on Match of the Day.

Special mention for Rhino cos he’s a ledg as well.

Worst; take yer pick, Petchey was so fucking bad he had he’s own badge. Both the West Ham cunts, and not forgetting Peter Anderson. Oh yeah Holloway, I remember his first game over at Fulham first game of season got cheered off the pitch, think we went top as well after a few games.

Special mention for Mick McCarthy who could fall into both camps, no cancel that he’s a cunt.

Could go on