Favourite millwall manager

George Graham. Took a side bottom of the old 3rd division and within 2 years saved us from relegation, took us to a FA Cup quarter final and won promotion. He even helped paint the ground as we were so short of money. As a teenager I idolised Anton Otulakowski for his skill and Kevin Bremner for his never say die attitude. Just two of many great signings on a tiny transfer budget.

Without him we would have been a 4th Division team that could have gone out of business. The promotion in 87/88 and the most successful decades of our history wouldn't have happened.

George Graham. Took a side bottom of the old 3rd division and within 2 years saved us from relegation, took us to a FA Cup quarter final and won promotion. He even helped paint the ground as we were so short of money. As a teenager I idolised Anton Otulakowski for his skill and Kevin Bremner for his never say die attitude. Just two of many great signings on a tiny transfer budget.

Without him we would have been a 4th Division team that could have gone out of business. The promotion in 87/88 and the most successful decades of our history wouldn't have happened.
My first instinct was GG all day long. But other responses on here makes you realise how many really decent managers we've had over the years. One or two Plums, but overall some really great football people.

Class post 👍

Got to be Harris getting us to this league and hopefully keeping us in this league. All the others mentioned are great, but do they really eclipse our current manager.