FAO The Haters Arms

The Den

Surely there is nothing to moan about now? 4 at the back. Another good win. GR definitely seems to stay put no matter what Carpark Clive says. 3 goals. Clean sheet.

Can the last one out the haters arms turn the light off, and wipe your feet on the way out.

Even I won't be going in the Haters Arms again...unless he knobs about and goes all defensive at home again. As long as he carries on and does what we're telling him to do, we will get results and the doors will be shut forever.

Surely there is nothing to moan about now? 4 at the back. Another good win. GR definitely seems to stay put no matter what Carpark Clive says. 3 goals. Clean sheet.

Can the last one out the haters arms turn the light off, and wipe your feet on the way out.
One touch football

Not the Millwall I know

Is this not the whole point though? All people wanted was to be entertained and not turn up week in, week out to watch boring, negative, lets not get beat defensive football?

Have a go, a lot of these teams are no better than us, don't treat them like they are.

Now GR has finally managed to get his head out of the sand and see it for himself, all should be harmonious again.

Heard the Haters arms took over ten grand alone by selling slices of humble pie. My sources tell me that a bloke in wellies, sheep coat, cigar and six fingers was seen with a wheel barrow full of stuff. He swereved the custard cause apparently it was league one at best.
The views in the Haters Arms obviously all hinge on how much the punters have imbibed.
For instance, at half two on Sunday morning you had Millwall down for a win but by Monday evening you’d bottled it and gone for a one all draw. Had you sobered up by then?

Is this not the whole point though? All people wanted was to be entertained and not turn up week in, week out to watch boring, negative, lets not get beat defensive football?

Have a go, a lot of these teams are no better than us, don't treat them like they are.

Now GR has finally managed to get his head out of the sand and see it for himself, all should be harmonious again.
Exactly, I always believed he had put together the strongest squad in years and all we had to do was take the shackles off as we were so close to seeing the best of our team. I did not want Rowett to go as he would keep us up, he just had to see the light and put our back 4 in again and have a go.

Exactly, I always believed he had put together the strongest squad in years and all we had to do was take the shackles off as we were so close to seeing the best of our team. I did not want Rowett to go as he would keep us up, he just had to see the light and put our back 4 in again and have a go.
Regarding the back four and the spine of the team, they are the same players as last year. For whatever reason GR tinkered at the start of the season but has correctly seen the light and gone back to the players that served him well last year. Flemming and the German were the only real starting changes last night from last season (ok, Long as well but Bart would have done a similar job) My point is that the starting eleven is not that much different to last season except for the two I’ve named

Regarding the back four and the spine of the team, they are the same players as last year. For whatever reason GR tinkered at the start of the season but has correctly seen the light and gone back to the players that served him well last year. Flemming and the German were the only real starting changes last night from last season (ok, Long as well but Bart would have done a similar job) My point is that the starting eleven is not that much different to last season except for the two I’ve named
It was the formation that was the trouble we effectively had 7 defending and having to wait for wingbacks to get up the pitch to attack whilst our centre backs who are great but not fast dragged into wide areas where they are uncomfortable. Its all sorted now so happy days.

It was the formation that was the trouble we effectively had 7 defending and having to wait for wingbacks to get up the pitch to attack whilst our centre backs who are great but not fast dragged into wide areas where they are uncomfortable. Its all sorted now so happy days.
Agree that he messed up earlier in the season by making too many changes, either to the team or the formation. When you say “he had put together the strongest squad in years”
Hutchinson, Cooper, Malone (caretaker role) Saville & Bradshaw all played when Harris was in charge. Danny & Mitchell have come through the ranks so of the outfield players that only leaves Flemming, the German & Bennet who GR has claim to and Bennet wouldn’t have started last night if Wallace hadn’t been injured. (& Wallace also played under NH)
What I’m saying is that managers like to claim that it’s “their” squad when the team is winning but the truth is often somewhat different

Agree that he messed up earlier in the season by making too many changes, either to the team or the formation. When you say “he had put together the strongest squad in years”
Hutchinson, Cooper, Malone (caretaker role) Saville & Bradshaw all played when Harris was in charge. Danny & Mitchell have come through the ranks so of the outfield players that only leaves Flemming, the German & Bennet who GR has claim to and Bennet wouldn’t have started last night if Wallace hadn’t been injured. (& Wallace also played under NH)
What I’m saying is that managers like to claim that it’s “their” squad when the team is winning but the truth is often somewhat different
I’m not saying its all his work, indeed the defence is mainly Bomber’s but the squad’s depth now looking at the bench is down to Rowett. I probably should have chosen my words a bit more carefully and said, We have the strongest squad in years.