FAO Purley

Purley

I realise you are busy having photos taken with Z List celebrities, but just a quick question mate.

I'm compiling my League Ladders spreadsheet for the forcoming season - I usually go 2-1 at home and 1-1 draws for away games.

Now, I see we have an away Cup game at Cambridge on 2nd August.

Does the match have to be played to a result on the night; extra time, penalties etc, therefore, making a 1-1 draw null and void?

Or, if it's 1-1 after ninety minutes, is that taken as the final score?

Cheers.

:thumbup:

Purley

I realise you are busy having photos taken with Z List celebrities, but just a quick question mate.

I'm compiling my League Ladders spreadsheet for the forcoming season - I usually go 2-1 at home and 1-1 draws for away games.

Does the match have to be played to a result on the night; extra time, penalties etc, therefore, making a 1-1 draw null and void?

Cheers.

If there were more money involved I’d swear you were a professional gambler.

Purley

Cheers.

You obviously fully absorb the wording at the beginning of each League Ladders prediction thread e.g. Prediction is the score after 90 minutes (+added time) 🤦‍♂️

You obviously fully absorb the wording at the beginning of each League Ladders prediction thread e.g. Prediction is the score after 90 minutes (+added time) 🤦‍♂️

Cheers mate.

I thought perhaps the 90 minute rule only applied to Championship matches.

So, that's the whole of my prediction's sorted.

Thanks for all the time and effort you put in.