FA cup 3rd round draw

Let’s see how much south London is theirs when they sneak in and out of Bermondsey without a peep like they always used to.
They'll get the train straight to South Bermondsey on either the Beckenham Junction line or the East Croydon line. Walk straight down cowards way and then do the reverse as soon as they are let out.

They will be giving It as they leave, kicking off at fences and Imaginary Millwall fans In the distance like Charlton did last time they were at The Den and will claim a result because of It.

I expect they'll also pose for photographs outside the away end holding a banner with Ultras on It and claim that as a result too.

My guess is that the game will be televised but that decision won’t be made until later this week. The commentator on last nights game at Boreham Wood said that our game is ‘tasty’. There are a few games that are bound to be on TV. Leicester are the cup holders so they are bound to be on. Likewise the Spammers against Leeds, Chelsea against Chesterfield in case there is an upset(unlikely), Manure v Villa and maybe Man City at Swindon. There are usually six games shown live and I would be surprised if ours was not one of them.
Maybe Friday night, Saturday at 5.30 or even Monday at 7.45. One certainty is that it will be a sell out with 17/18k there. We won’t give them the lower tier in the North Stand and restrict them to 12/14 hundred which will peeve them off before the game has even started. Mind you, they are easily intimidated. My mate thinks that Zaha will get an attack of diplomatic flu and be unavailable. Let’s see! Can’t wait.

There’ll be many Nigels travelling up on the same train as me. It’s bad enough when they get off at Selhurst but having their company all the way to South Bermondsey 🤦‍♂️

Let’s hope we get another satirical banner about Sadiq Khans road closures ,we are at a dead end maybe ?

as long as Eddie Izzard turns up in full drag I’ll go home happy no matter the result9CB61A2B-94BF-4A86-9F40-45F7C8F5B01E.jpeg