Everton this

Surprised that Dyche hasn't been able to get them playing. Must be a right state if he can';t get a song out of them. They might scrape there way with a few draws but can't see them winning another game.

Arsenal ce.bottom at the rnd of the 1913-14 Season but the Great War intervened before the start of the.14-15 season which necessitated in the suspension of ALL league football
When the.war.ended.the.season was re-formrd in 1919 but the.Football League pleased with clubs for.financial assistance; most were broke but Srsenal offered to donate £40,000.00provided their relegation in 1913-24 season was anulled .The Football accepted their offer so technically Arsenal have never played a lower division.

Arsenal ce.bottom at the rnd of the 1913-14 Season but the Great War intervened before the start of the.14-15 season which necessitated in the suspension of ALL league football
When the.war.ended.the.season was re-formrd in 1919 but the.Football League pleased with clubs for.financial assistance; most were broke but Srsenal offered to donate £40,000.00provided their relegation in 1913-24 season was anulled .The Football accepted their offer so technically Arsenal have never played a lower division.

Thanks for that Obeney. Interesting stuff.

It gets better. Everton could go bankrupt if they are relegated

If it weren't for the new ground, you would expect them to sell off enough players to cover losses and use youngsters and loans to get them back up but financing the new ground whilst staying within FFP rules could be a huge problem in the Championship, would be nice to see their first game in the new ground be against Rotherham.

When the.war.ended.the.season was re-formrd in 1919 but the.Football League pleased with clubs for.financial assistance; most were broke but Srsenal offered to donate £40,000.00provided their relegation in 1913-24 season was

When the.war.ended.the.season was re-formrd in 1919 but the.Football League pleased with clubs for.financial assistance; most were broke but Srsenal offered to donate £40,000.00provided their relegation in 1913-24 season was
Those were corrupt times. Blatant cheating because they had money.
I’m so glad everything has been cleaned up these days with no chance of financial shenanigans.😁😁😁😁

I am becoming more and more convinced that the Prem is now the biggest money laundering facility in the world.
It's a shame those that run the EPL are so spineless, we have City who are about to win it by spending money the rules don't allow and Newcastle who swore , in order to get approval, that they ain't state run despite admitting it in the courts in America.
I keep saying it, it is a poor prize for being promoted.
I wonder how quickly we would get used to it if promotion/relegation in it was stopped and they just went their own way.

It's a shame those that run the EPL are so spineless, we have City who are about to win it by spending money the rules don't allow and Newcastle who swore , in order to get approval, that they ain't state run despite admitting it in the courts in America.
I keep saying it, it is a poor prize for being promoted.
I wonder how quickly we would get used to it if promotion/relegation in it was stopped and they just went their own way.
I've thought that that was the ultimate end game for the PL: Closed shop. Top 20 most marketable team. League games played in Beijing. Tokyo. New York.
They don't want the likes of Wigan, Swansea or us in there

I am becoming more and more convinced that the Prem is now the biggest money laundering facility in the world.
I have done for some time. The Ruskies time at Chelseas pretty much confirmed it for me. The amount of dough he put throught that shithouse club without an eyebrow being raised from the authorities and government is astounding.

He wasn't long in amicably fucking off when the war started! Hi Roman it's Bozo, it's been a whizz doing business old chap but time to fuck off now.

Rotten to the core but don't dare to declare your annual tax forms a day late. Cunts.

Rant ends.

I've thought that that was the ultimate end game for the PL: Closed shop. Top 20 most marketable team. League games played in Beijing. Tokyo. New York.
They don't want the likes of Wigan, Swansea or us in there
That was mooted years back. The irony is the bloke pushing it most was Boltons owner Phil Garside, look how that eneded for them!