Ever support anyone else?

Born n raised in Aberdeen. It was the Dandy Dons for 10 years - starting with the Charlie Cooke days!
Was in digs in central london 75/77 and followed QPR without really getting the bug - beyond worshiping stand bowles.
But know it was Wall on my first visit there before I had even got up the stairs at the Cold Blow Lane

I follow Limerick as it’s my family home and enjoy cheering them on any time I go over but they are more my second club who I hope do well than a team I support. The monks chant get s more odd looks than anything but I try and get it going but with one small stand and some man and his dog stood on the grass verge’s around the pitch it may take some time for it to catch on .
Disappointed you didn’t post that in 5 rhyming sentences.

I’ll get me coat.

As you say mate. But I never felt right at United in the way I do at Millwall, which really is like another family to me now. Goes very deep. Got there in the end, as did we all. One of the best things ever to happen to me.
Infiltrator! 😉

We've had a holiday property in Cadiz for 23 years so when we're out there I go along to the home games. But I always take my Wall flag with me and usually find somewhere to hang it up 🦁