Evans

He is shite, looked lost and his passing dreadful, our midfield is shocking with him in it, he fails to do the simple things and gave the ball away or back to them, with the exodus of players at the end of the season I hope he is one of them.

Sorry but is just an average player, runs about a lot but passing is sloppy and is not that quick , better then Thompson ? I know who I would rather have had in the squad

At the time I found the sub strange. However once the game went on, I think Evans’ introduction interrupted their rhythm and stopped them being able to pull us out of position the way they were dropping in centrally at first.

We created a bit of chaos, mounted on the pressure and came out on top. That’s when I think we are at our best. Whether Rowett sees it that way yet is another matter, but over the years all of our best and most dominant wins have been quite chaotic on the pitch.

At the time I found the sub strange. However once the game went on, I think Evans’ introduction interrupted their rhythm and stopped them being able to pull us out of position the way they were dropping in centrally at first.
This.
Only the manager knows the full extent of the qualities of the subs on the bench.
Tactically, his hands were tied because 2 of the 3 subs he made were for injuries.
Probably for the reasons stated above by Purely, he clearly does not trust Mahoney as much as he trusts Evans. Simple as that.

Members online