• Winner

• Runner Up

• Semi's

• Quarters

• Group Stage

• Don't Care

Results are only viewable after voting.
But the players like him,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :slap:
Possibly because he lets them run riot with no discipline and gives them prima donna status... I bet they LOVE him, who doesn't love a boss you can run rings around! Long gone are the managers with a reputation like Brian Clough... not sure why he didn't manage the national side, may have been an opportunity missed, who knows.

Don't you be wasting time watching Cricket ol' chap... why not run a Euro prediction table instead! :whist:
I’ve considered tournament Prediction Leagues in the past.

To set them up to allow predictions for all games would be a sizeable task I wouldn’t be prepared to take on.

It would be relatively easy to create just for England games if there is an appetite for it.

But the players like him,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :slap:
Seems he’s forced to poke that big nose in where it’s not wanted. 😉

Southgate on being a spokesman​

Southgate is asked to speak on topics that do not only relate to football. During his time as manager, he has been asked to comment on racism, the Covid pandemic, the flag colour on the back of the shirt, and also his thoughts on whether the Wembley arch should be lit up.
The England boss says he accepts his role as a "statesman for the country" but it can be "unusual" for him.
"It's different in that, normally, I think managers would just be asked about football," he said.
"It's a position where you have responsibility and influence so there are times where you are probably asked to comment on things when I'd probably rather just focus on football, but I understand it, and I've got used to over the years I guess."

Seems he’s forced to poke that big nose in where it’s not wanted. 😉

Southgate on being a spokesman​

Southgate is asked to speak on topics that do not only relate to football. During his time as manager, he has been asked to comment on racism, the Covid pandemic, the flag colour on the back of the shirt, and also his thoughts on whether the Wembley arch should be lit up.
The England boss says he accepts his role as a "statesman for the country" but it can be "unusual" for him.
"It's different in that, normally, I think managers would just be asked about football," he said.
"It's a position where you have responsibility and influence so there are times where you are probably asked to comment on things when I'd probably rather just focus on football, but I understand it, and I've got used to over the years I guess."
In that case he needs to grow a pair and refuse to be distracted by issues other than football.
Unless , of course, he'd rather talk about rainbow laces as a distraction from the miserable displays provided by the team that he is supposed to be guiding.