Esse

Reckon he’s off for a fee, hence he’s not been playing. If we’ve got a chunk of money for him in Jan, it’d make sense why he hasn’t been playing.

Thought he had a mature
Seems his playing u21 Monday then back to senior squad, no problem with him but Joe said it’s hard for a youngster the way things are going. So maybe he ain’t going anywhere in January
Understandable for us needing experienced players at the moment and unless he has been outstanding in training, he hasn't shown that he is deserving 90 minutes so far.

TT on the drive home said that he was rumoured to be off to Burnley. Who knows? I was surprised he was not in the squad for today’s game but to be fair when he was in the squad he has not been one of the subs recently It’s a mystery.

Would not be surprised if he is going, one of very few players outside the premier league that is an England under 21 player, his team mates would see what he is capable of in training and no doubt inform their clubs.

Seems his playing u21 Monday then back to senior squad, no problem with him but Joe said it’s hard for a youngster the way things are going. So maybe he ain’t going anywhere in January
He’s going nowhere except in the first team!

Think he will go out on loan to get game time I know he one of own but he needs to have more impact often running into t

Maybe Edwards a youth coach and his staff now more than we do. It's understandable because we've been starved of that exciting prospect plus the media hype around this stuff but i have it on good authority that he's not even a half finished article. He's has the feet and technique. speed etc but needs the footballers brain too. Neither is it beneficial to throw in very raw and tactically naive kids into struggling teams. The club are also very very mindful of what happpened not all that long ago to someone else that was behind and developing slowly in many departments. He became a hate figure and easy target for parts of the crowd.