Enough of this minutes silence/applause bullshit

That will be brilliant and show the world just what a friendly and compassionate club we are.
I think I'm going to be sick.

Maybe the only way to register our displeasure and show this nonsense up for what it is, is to simply not comply.
When they say clap, just remain silent. They would soon stop this bollox if that happened.
I would say don't take your seat until after the nonsense has passed, but that would be problematic.

I'm very disappointed the Leeds players did not do their applause while down on one knee. They missed a trick there. Two signals of virtue for the price of one!

I stood but didn't clap as I was thinking what the fck!

We don't stand and clap every week for the dead in Ukraine.

I noticed they went for applause not silence... Cardiff Swansea silence lasted all of 10 seconds before the abuse started...

I think I'm going to be sick.

Maybe the only way to register our displeasure and show this nonsense up for what it is, is to simply not comply.
When they say clap, just remain silent. They would soon stop this bollox if that happened.
I would say don't take your seat until after the nonsense has passed, but that would be problematic.

I'm very disappointed the Leeds players did not do their applause while down on one knee. They missed a trick there. Two signals of virtue for the price of one!
Funnily enough I got to my feet and started to clap along without really knowing what I was clapping for... It lasted about 5 seconds until I caught myself and stopped clapping; I turned to my mate and asked "hold on, who are we actually applauding here?", he said, laughing "Just be nice"... "No, seriously, fuck this, what are we actually clapping for?" I continued. I remained stood, but stopped clapping because quite genuinely I wasn't sure what I was showing appreciation for...

Funnily enough I got to my feet and started to clap along without really knowing what I was clapping for... It lasted about 5 seconds until I caught myself and stopped clapping; I turned to my mate and asked "hold on, who are we actually applauding here?", he said, laughing "Just be nice"... "No, seriously, fuck this, what are we actually clapping for?" I continued. I remained stood, but stopped clapping because quite genuinely I wasn't sure what I was showing appreciation for...
Trouble is it is simply not allowed to question this shit, otherwise you get labelled as some sort of trouble maker.
The problem stems from the fact that 70% of people are just mindless morons who will cheer/clap/support any old nonsense for a quiet life.
I offer the clapping of the sky in "support" of the NHS during C**id as my prime evidence. People who refused to comply were treated as scum in some quarters.
We MUST resist this bullshit and call it out at every available opportunity.

Trouble is it is simply not allowed to question this shit, otherwise you get labelled as some sort of trouble maker.
The problem stems from the fact that 70% of people are just mindless morons who will cheer/clap/support any old nonsense for a quiet life.
I offer the clapping of the sky in "support" of the NHS during C**id as my prime evidence. People who refused to comply were treated as scum in some quarters.
We MUST resist this bullshit and call it out at every available opportunity.
I think it's about time we did a minute's silence for the minute's silence.

Same as..