England U21 football fix

My preference would be for the cricket today.
However, if it rains in Leeds, that will be my second choice.
Thanks, Happy.

I know you said it is a second choice, but still...You want to stand in the rain in Leeds?

Fuck me, we have some right weird supporters at this club.
:hehe:

I know you said it is a second choice, but still...You want to stand in the rain in Leeds?

Fuck me, we have some right weird supporters at this club.
:hehe:
You know full well that the closest I will be to Leeds is my computer!
With the air conditioning on in my lounge. It's 'kin hot here today!

I think we might see the ref at the Den soon, he was useless beyond belief. I lost count of the number of yellow and red cards he gave. I'll guess at 12 yellows and 5 reds!

Levi Colwill absolutely outstanding.

I'd like to know how that penalty is given when Colwill literally lightly tapped the boy's ankle yet when Jake Cooper is pulled down with far more force every single week for us from corners and free-kicks and we didn't get a single penalty from any of them.

Big Paul you don't know what real heat is. France is temperate. Try.the Arabian Gulf in Aufust with no a.c. you hVe'nt lived until then.

Our National Anthem being played, camera panned the crowd, some lads holding a St George’s flag with Elephant & Castle/Millwall on it. Camera didn’t dwell long.🤔
England should be one up.
Come On You Lions.
The flag also had 'Koh Samui' written on it.

I was on a #68 bus last week when I was in London. As we rounded the Elephant, I thought to myself, "This reminds me of somewhere"🤔😁

Members online