Emakhu

I think he needs to go out on loan to a decent coach if possible. I think he's got all the technique / skill in the world but reminds me a bit of the Tyler Burey situation where for some reason he never knew how to manage a game. Cluless and looks lost without the ball. No idea where to be or who to pick up and track. Risky and basically carrying a player whilst leaving ourselves vulnerable.

Other than a goal and an assist he's had little or no effect in the 15 games that he's had a part in. Subbed off at half time when he has started a game. We were 3-0 down. I don't believe that he's physically strong enough yet and also very raw. We don't know if he's mentally strong enough to play in a team that isn't struggling never mind one that is and pinning there hopes on someone we know little about other than he's fast. He scored twice in 40 odd games for the top team in the paddy league. Probably the equivalent of our third/ fourth tier. Add in that we're struggling and Edwards is still trying to work out his strongest eleven then i can't see how we or the player will benefit.

Many fans want him involved or coming on which is understandable cause we're mostly chasing games and hoping for that spark or touch of magic but it's more in hope than expectation. You may as well stick Cooper forward for nuisance value for the last five ten minutes cause with either player mentioned they are just gambles and nothing more. As i said. Emakhu hasn't delivered up to now when we're desperate in the dying embers. One goal at Norwich when 3 down that's it. All he can be relied on to do at the moment is run at tired defences and hope he don't get shut out.

He came from a much inferior type and quality of football as potential and one for the future once he's fully developed. I wish we could just do something properly for a change and be patient. If the fans had their way we'd ruin most our young players for short term gain. The honeymoon period is nearing it's end for Edwards and the longer we go without a win the more chance there is of a section of our fanbase causing more harm t o our team than any manager will.

We need to go back to doing what we pay good money to do and support the team. We're not members of the coaching team or freelance consultants.

he is lightning quick
And little more this moment in time.
and will give CB's nightmares
He's had plenty of chances and hasn't done so up to now.

He hasn't done 90 minutes in his club career.

His last season in Ireland prior to joining us the done 46 minutes once and 44 minutes three times. That was coming on when his team were 3-0 up by half time. He had little affect on any game he took part in. In other game he Played the first 45 against a shit team on a losing streak. It's 0-0 at HT when he was subbed off- his team won 3-0.

What does all of the above suggest to you? He weren't giving part time paddy defenders nightmares. Perhaps Edwards just happens to know more than us about where the player is at- physically, mentally, tactically??

Anytime we lose or even draw and the kid isn't used Millwall social media platforms are sharpening the the dagger and convinced that had the kid come on we wouldn't have lost-- No pressure there eh! Each time that happens there's another strut in the gallows being hammered home. Just as it was with Harris and Rowett because he dropped Bart and if he hadn't we'd have beeen promoted - no questioning- the fuckwits are adamant- the dagger gets sharper- we must have a scapegoat because we know more than a pro manager, are always correct because hindsight trumps reallity.

If we continue winless Edwards will be driven out too. Mark my words. On top of that James Berylson ain't his dad. He has a fondness for the club - his dad loved the club- He won't be chucking good money after bad to fund out hobby whilst at the same time we do out upmost to destroy it.

Trust me and carpark man when i say we are on very dodgy ground right now. It isn't the wrong team selections or Rowett signings that are putiing our club in danger of destroying the stability and future of our club it's the fans. The same fucking idiots that are still spitting bile on social media over Rowett. The same cunts that humiliated Rowett at Norwich. The same cunts not three months before were set on the premier league. The same fucking idiots that are now demanding we play the kid who's never done 90 minutes. The echo chamber has convinced itself the kid is the solution to all our problems along with a few 18 year olds from Chelsea. That ain't happening so the next scapegoat is being lined up. James Berylson won't stand for it and will pull the plug.

If you knew what money the board members are chucking away on a business reliant on good will and charity you wouldn't be taking out loans to buy shares in it. We're on a life support machine powered by nothing more than good will. If we weren't a football club with a former owner that wrote off debt and waived interest on loans amongst other things we'd be fucked.

For what it’s worth he started against Ipswich and was hopeless (just as Esse was against Norwich) now he’s obviously got pace and he’s better than that but JE can only go on what he’s seen of him so far. JE will want to keep his job & not take chances on a raw kid

And little more this moment in time.

He's had plenty of chances and hasn't done so up to now.

He hasn't done 90 minutes in his club career.

His last season in Ireland prior to joining us the done 46 minutes once and 44 minutes three times. That was coming on when his team were 3-0 up by half time. He had little affect on any game he took part in. In other game he Played the first 45 against a shit team on a losing streak. It's 0-0 at HT when he was subbed off- his team won 3-0.

What does all of the above suggest to you? He weren't giving part time paddy defenders nightmares. Perhaps Edwards just happens to know more than us about where the player is at- physically, mentally, tactically??

Anytime we lose or even draw and the kid isn't used Millwall social media platforms are sharpening the the dagger and convinced that had the kid come on we wouldn't have lost-- No pressure there eh! Each time that happens there's another strut in the gallows being hammered home. Just as it was with Harris and Rowett because he dropped Bart and if he hadn't we'd have beeen promoted - no questioning- the fuckwits are adamant- the dagger gets sharper- we must have a scapegoat because we know more than a pro manager, are always correct because hindsight trumps reallity.

If we continue winless Edwards will be driven out too. Mark my words. On top of that James Berylson ain't his dad. He has a fondness for the club - his dad loved the club- He won't be chucking good money after bad to fund out hobby whilst at the same time we do out upmost to destroy it.

Trust me and carpark man when i say we are on very dodgy ground right now. It isn't the wrong team selections or Rowett signings that are putiing our club in danger of destroying the stability and future of our club it's the fans. The same fucking idiots that are still spitting bile on social media over Rowett. The same cunts that humiliated Rowett at Norwich. The same cunts not three months before were set on the premier league. The same fucking idiots that are now demanding we play the kid who's never done 90 minutes. The echo chamber has convinced itself the kid is the solution to all our problems along with a few 18 year olds from Chelsea. That ain't happening so the next scapegoat is being lined up. James Berylson won't stand for it and will pull the plug.

If you knew what money the board members are chucking away on a business reliant on good will and charity you wouldn't be taking out loans to buy shares in it. We're on a life support machine powered by nothing more than good will. If we weren't a football club with a former owner that wrote off debt and waived interest on loans amongst other things we'd be fucked.
A bit wordy that!*

I just think we're slow and ponderous in the final 3rd and far to easy to defend against.
I'd rather give Emakhu 20 minutes at the end against tiring legs than replacing one slow player with another slow player!
Just my opinion, I'm not scapegoating anyone or sharpening any daggers, what we have been doing for the last 30 odd games ain't working, surely a little bit of pace and direct running may create something!!!

I'd rather give Emakhu 20 minutes at the end against tiring legs than replacing one slow player with another slow player!
I agree. It's the calls for him to be starting that i think are a bit premature. He's come from a very week league, has no experience in game management etc. He was clearly bought to be developed. I think Rowett gave him a bit more time because we weren't struggling, so much less pressure on him. I wasn't aware myself until i looked at his record. He hasn't played much football at all and certainly not at this level.

Just my opinion, I'm not scapegoating anyone or sharpening any daggers,
I know. I was refering to what is turning up at home games nowadays. There was almost a punch up at our first home game this season because of the idiots in the stand who were giving both barrells to Rowett and the players five minutes into a new season.

A bit wordy that!*
:grinning:

It is. I have far too much time on my hands at the moment.

Members online