Emakhu and Leonard

Peckham Lion

Staff member
That should Leonards lot once the season ends. Tidy player but you can't build plan around that.

Emakhu supposed to be quite bad an injury. Car park man reckons dislocated shoulder and possible surgery needed.

That should Leonards lot once the season ends. Tidy player but you can't build plan around that.

Emakhu supposed to be quite bad an injury. Car park man reckons dislocated shoulder and possible surgery needed.
shit. Do you know how he did that?

Not good news. Was looking forward to having some players coming back and then we get hit with this.
Be interesting to see what we now do in the transfer window.

Hopefully come Monday when Emakhu gets his scan we find it just popped out and back in so not too much damage.

That's terrible.

Having dislocated the same shoulder 3 times before an operation put it right, I know it can be a long healing process.

Technology has improved significantly since I had mine done and now it’s a relatively simple microsurgery job but it’s the aftercare that can take the time 😞