EFL Deal Collapse - NW

The top tier esp the top 6 are only interested in themselves not the likes of the lower leagues, and the FA support them by changing the rules in the Cups to deprive the smaller clubs of earning money with replays and altering K.O,s to suit the 6 precious playing and earning money in Europe ,

The top tier esp the top 6 are only interested in themselves not the likes of the lower leagues, and the FA support them by changing the rules in the Cups to deprive the smaller clubs of earning money with replays and altering K.O,s to suit the 6 precious playing and earning money in Europe ,
I've thought for years that their end game is to get the 20 'Biggest' clubs in and then shut the door on the rest us. Two years ago we saw that attempt at the European Super League that was quickly shut down by the reaction of the fans (probably) but those same hypocritical cunts wouldn't think twice if it was a domestic Super League they were part of.

This where the government have been threatening to impose an independent commission if it doesn't get sorted.
If they were serious it should be happening now but...........

I've thought for years that their end game is to get the 20 'Biggest' clubs in and then shut the door on the rest us.
The season for most of the top 20 would filter to a slow death by February if there was no relegation and it would be the same top 6 every season going for the title. crowds for the bottom would fade after a while

It was a pity the super league never took off and we were rid of those whinby money grabbing knuuts , we would have been left with a proper league & cup competition and think.of the cost to supporters travelling all over Europe every other week ,

The top 6 can piss off and join there own pretty little "super league" , but to get out, they must pay a huge sum of money that should only be sent to the leagues below Premiership level to balance out the difference. My humble opinion anyway.

The top 6 can piss off and join there own pretty little "super league" , but to get out, they must pay a huge sum of money that should only be sent to the leagues below Premiership level to balance out the difference. My humble opinion anyway.
Authourities would also need the balls to say 'your only way back is through non league'.

It was a pity the super league never took off and we were rid of those whinby money grabbing knuuts , we would have been left with a proper league & cup competition and think.of the cost to supporters travelling all over Europe every other week ,
:clap:

Unfortunately that will never happen 😟

I think the idea of the top six fucking off is a good one in theory but wouldn't that just make way for the next six richest clubs to take there place?

I think the idea of the top six fucking off is a good one in theory but wouldn't that just make way for the next six richest clubs to take there place?
Yes, it would, BUT, I don't think there would be as much money in the English game. Much of it would follow the exodus to the European Super League or whatever it's called.
There has always been richer clubs and poorer clubs. It is the scale and extent of that wealth that is so obscene.

The season for most of the top 20 would filter to a slow death by February if there was no relegation and it would be the same top 6 every season going for the title. crowds for the bottom would fade after a while
I honestly don't think they care though mate. Crowds are then last thing they're bothered about.

Reactions: Owl