Edwards Out!!!

No threat in attack at all, Bradshaw and the Scottish fella could play all day for Greenwich Borough and not score a goal. No movement up front at all. For away teams wall is an easy thteee points.

I am on flight to aberdeen raging. That's one of the worst fucking performances I've seen. Not a clue. Okay we will give Edward's time, but jesus. The back 3? 4? Have the pace of snails. Any c@nt with a pacey forward will tear us a new one.

Agree with most of what has been posted. After 15' we seemed to lose interest and con extraction. Very few.plsyers came out with ant credit today except for Bart. Pathetic performance is too gentle a term

I am on flight to aberdeen raging. That's one of the worst fucking performances I've seen. Not a clue. Okay we will give Edward's time, but jesus. The back 3? 4? Have the pace of snails. Any c@nt with a pacey forward will tear us a new one.
Not surprised you're raging. Thought you'd boarded to go to Vegas didn't ya?

We certainly need a couple of decent wide midfielders who are fast and can provide the strikers some decent opportunities. All that ball in the first twenty or so minutes and hardly a shot. It was like Wisey’s old team that when we had a break on would sometimes stop and just pass back and sideways achieving ziltch and letting the opposition’s team get back and reset their defence.
If we want to play a high defensive line but still use Cooper for his aerial abilities then Harding or Leonard probably needs to play as a sweeper.

Norton Cuffey is the only player who isn’t scared of running at opposition. Arguably our most dangerous player. RB he’s wasted. And only 19/20

Look where he was taking the ball, forward in oppositions last third. RB does that someone fills in for him. At least he’s trying
I agree with this, when BNC goes forward like that someone from midfield should drop back to cover. Maybe all that time playing with 3 CBs has made this less of an issue but with a back 4 you need to keep aware of gaps appearing in the defence. That is my opinion. Early days with all this, and I'm sure Joe would have been pointing this all out today.

Norton Cuffey is the only player who isn’t scared of running at opposition. Arguably our most dangerous player. RB he’s wasted. And only 19/20
At RB he’s dangerous to us! Especially with his appalling positioning 🤦‍♂️

I’ve posted elsewhere, their first two goals were down to him being marooned upfield and in the centre 👎

Play him wide right in a middle 4 but not RB in a back 4 :shake:

At RB he’s dangerous to us! Especially with his appalling positioning 🤦‍♂️

I’ve posted elsewhere, their first two goals were down to him being marooned upfield and in the centre 👎

Play him wide right in a middle 4 but not RB in a back 4 :shake:
If he gets caught out upfield the other 3 shuffle over 1. It’s getting the balance right when attacking.