Edwards out - Harris in

Perhaps his direct style wasn't just hoof and hope.
Perhaps there was tactics involved, he did get us promoted with a great season in the Championship to follow, not to mention beating Premier league champions and a few other Premiership clubs, can't imagine that could of been achieved just by hoofing the ball.
He also played in one of the best Millwall teams I’ve seen with a 442 direct approach under McGhee. Recreate that and I’m more than happy.

Welcome home bomber. Steady a sinking ship, get this lot fighting for the badge for every minute left of the season.

Board needed to be proactive, and I'm very pleased they are and haven't bottled it. That's the Millwall I know. Relay this message onto the pitch and we'll have 11 lions.

I couldn't give a monkey's arsehole about style of play. Watching centre-backs passing it to each other and the ball not going anywhere is as boring as it gets and totally pointless.

If we win, I don't care how we play. In we shithouse a 1-0 against the odds then I love it even more.

I just hate losing. I don't know if anyone has noticed that. I become the most/even more of an unreasonable cunt than I am already.

I understand about Aldo getting put up against a wall and shot, but what's the deal with some wanting Kavanagh out as well?
SK must go along with with AA's suggestions with makes him equally responsible for the 3 ring circus that this club finds itself in?.

A lobotomized gerbil knows better than Joe about football full stop.
Ouch. He’ll probably do alright with a club with shed loads of dough who can pass the ball around the back all day long…. Just the wrong fit for us, I blame whoever put him in charge in the first place. Would rather have had that direct style Luton bloke Jones. We were far more suited to him.

I am speechless. I literally don't know what to say.
50% of me thinks this is not a good idea.
The other 50% of me thinks this is a very bad idea.
Like you BP think I'm undecided about this .Deja vu all over again.
Time will obviously tell. Wish him nothing but the best. Broke his heart when JB passed. Let's hope it's the right move by the club.
Wish Edwards well , just not the right fit , but a bold move which ultimately bombed.
COYL

SK must go along with with AA's suggestions with makes him equally responsible for the 3 ring circus that this club finds itself in?.
I haven't a clue, to be honest. That's why I was asking and just curious really.
There never seems to be anything overly decremental said about him (that I have noticed), plus he is on the EFL board (not that means much, I suppose).

Ouch. He’ll probably do alright with a club with shed loads of dough who can pass the ball around the back all day long…. Just the wrong fit for us, I blame whoever put in charge in the first place. Would rather have had that direct style Luton bloke Jones. We were far more suited to him.

Maybe. But do you know what, when we appointed Edwards I went and looked at one of the games he managed for England U20s (yes I am that sad).

England played Romania and Romania won the game 2-0. Now if you look at the two teams and the chasm in terms of quality of players, there is no way on earth that result should have happened. That raised alarm bells for me regarding Edwards, but I thought it wasn't wise to judge him solely on that.

The thing that really disturbed me was the Ipswich away game in the 1st half. That was his third game. The players played like there was no game plan. There was one or two glaring tactical errors and nothing was done about it.

I honestly wanted it to work. Millwall means everything to me and when we lose I really hate it but when we lose without a fight that makes me angry. And that is what Edwards did to this team somehow.

Great to have our hero back, although he hasn’t had much success with Cambridge. I do think he is the only choice at this time who can possibly get us out of the shit.

He also played in one of the best Millwall teams I’ve seen with a 442 direct approach under McGhee. Recreate that and I’m more than happy.
Doesn't seem that long ago but is, football has changed a lot since then, sadly. Moody was a great underrated player for us then.