Edwards out - Harris in

Just when we thought it couldn't get worse...it has. Harris useless as a Manager. If he had any self-respect he would ruin a mile anyway. But no-one else wants him

Disastrous appointment 🤦‍♂️

Should have begged GR to take us through to the end of the season, with an attractive bonus if he kept us up 💷

In the summer we could have recruited a new manager with the ability to fully utilise the ability and potential we have at the club.

Has Neil altered his base tactics since he left us? :shake:

Will hoof ball work with just Tom upfront? :shake:

Will hoof ball utilise the abilities of Flemming, De Norre, Esse and Emakhu? :shake:

Is hoof ball likely to keep us in The Championship? :shake:

Is hoof ball likely to get us out of League One next season? :shake:

Is hoof ball the way forward? :shake:

I love Neil to pieces but this is the worst managerial appointment in Millwall’s history 😔

I’m almost speechless 😶

Please, please, please let me be wrong 🙏

Should have begged GR to take us through to the end of the season, with an attractive bonus if he kept us up 💷

In the summer we could have recruited a new manager with the ability to fully utilise the ability and potential we have at the club.

Will hoof ball utilise the abilities of Flemming, De Norre, Esse and Emakhu? :shake:

I love Neil to pieces but this is the worst managerial appointment in Millwall’s history 😔

I’m almost speechless 😶

Perhaps his direct style wasn't just hoof and hope.
Perhaps there was tactics involved, he did get us promoted with a great season in the Championship to follow, not to mention beating Premier league champions and a few other Premiership clubs, can't imagine that could of been achieved just by hoofing the ball.

Happy to see JE gone, his stats were terrible. All this bollox of time and rebuild blah blah blah, he should have worked out that the first action was just to keep us up in whatever way was required, that's all he had to do, wasn't the time to tinker as soon as he came in with the crazy masterplan.

Welcome back Bomber, COYL!!! 🦁

I’m almost speechless 😶

Rowett is sat at home watching Sky absolutley pissing himself with laughter i imagine

Members online