Edwards out - Harris in

I was embarrassed how some of our fans were towards Harris at Luton and the same for Rowett at Norwich. It also happened to Rhino at Brentford.

Absolutely muggy behaviour.

For him to come back to try and save us after that shows that he loves this club and makes him ten times the person than some of our so-called supporters.
👏👏👍

Please please please don’t make some muggy video of Bombers return with some eye of tiger type music playing in the background, that will honestly push me over the edge.

Bloody hell, I didn't see this coming. When I saw the title on the thread, I thought it was just a joke.

It does seem to me to be a backwards step overall. I'm not sure that he's the best man in the longer term. However, as Silver says, it does at least increase our chances of staying up. While I think that there are plenty better managers out there, I'm happier to have Harris in than keeping JE on the books. The other thing is that we can't know what's been going on behind the scenes. It's not every manager wants to come to the Den. At the moment, the Republic of Ireland are having a complete nightmare getting a new manager and getting knocked back fairly publicly by a few candidates. We've got 13 games left, change was needed. Maybe not the ideal man for the job but I'm more optimistic about our chances of staying up than I was this morning. Let's see how long that lasts.....

Last edited:
I don't see why people think Harris will do better than he did last time
I'm not sure if he will tbh but he was obviously a quick option to get the team motivated and hopefully play a system that might save us from the drop... let's face it, it can't be any worse that what we were getting with Edwards.

With Moyes getting booed at wet spam, maybe Edwards can ply his trade there... we can only hope.

Judging by this site and reaction on social media...its 50-50.

Obviously at this piont it's all about staying up...don't care how pretty or ugly the football is...as long as we get enough pionts on the board.

I'll.be honest...there is a hint of desperation about it maybe. But Harris is Mr Millwall...let's get behind him and the team to stay in the championship

I would expect NH to have learned a lot since hie departure, and not be the same manager that left us. He is in the management business, and will have seen the younger generation of managers, and looked at how they succeeded / play.

It is stated that he has an 18 month contract, off course he does. Why would he leave one job without sorting his own out. I would expect bomber to look at the things that he got wrong last time, knowing not to repeat them.

People on here stating that the board got this wrong, or should have done this or that. They have acted, and at this moment in time that is all that matters. There is a meeting within the PL about how much the Championship team will receive next season, that is what is probably driving a lot of this.

As for John Berlyson and his James. lets not forget that it is not even a year since he lost his dad and is then thrust straight in to the hot seat. When i lost my parents it affected me massively for a long time, could i have read sites like these questioning my decisions so soon after ????? I don't know, but with his money James can always walk away........... then what would we do ?? If you all think that the club does not monitor these sites, then you are very naïve. As for the board getting it wrong, if it was that easy then everyone would be doing it.

They took a gamble with JE and it didn't work, they are now looking to steady the ship and go again.

I'm looking forward to the Watford home game and think it will be a sell out with a raucous atmosphere

I thought I would take a nosey over on a Cambridge forum. After all,
he's walking away from their gig.

Money talks unfortunately, and whether we like it or not, he has no emotional ties to our club as he has with Millwall.

However, I would be deeply disappointed at a lack of integrity if he does leave, especially if he trots out a line similar to 'There's only one job I would have left for....'

Millwall (h) next season is going to be interesting!

One of the things I can't believe is when Edwards revealed the players called a meeting and he wasn't present. His days were numbered once that happened and yet he willingly told that to the Press. To say that is naive by Edwards is an understatement.
When was that, robbo?