Edwards out - Harris in

I really hope it works.
Not sure it is a long term solution.
Harris didn't have the solution to us struggling when he left and now we don't have any CF's to play his direct style of football.
He does have a far better squad at his disposal so it might work out, I really hopes so.
If it is until end of the season, fine, if we go down then he is already in place for longer but if he keeps us up, will he be the best option in the summer?

Is this a proposed big step backwards or not ? , tippy tappy football.is the way forward with the right players but We do not have them or a majority of them find it hard so going back to the " Harris hoof" might work in the short term but it's a dated and easy counter acted so if the scenarios work out and we sack JE reinstate Harir and stop up what is the long term.plan for next season & the l ong view

I really hope it works.
Not sure it is a long term solution.
Harris didn't have the solution to us struggling when he left and now we don't have any CF's to play his direct style of football.
He does have a far better squad at his disposal so it might work out, I really hopes so.

Nearly got Cardiff promoted. Left the next season and since then Cardiff have had four managers and their position in the table is exactly the same as when Harris left.

Gillingham was a mad move for Harris IMO. The way they were run was mental. They went down and then got taken over and a lot of their fans were not happy when the Chairman got rid of him, despite their unhappiness with the "style of football".

Cambridge were in serious danger of relegation when he took over and they are now mid-table.

Is this a proposed big step backwards or not ? , tippy tappy football.is the way forward with the right players but We do not have them or a majority of them find it hard so going back to the " Harris hoof" might work in the short term but it's a dated and easy counter acted so if the scenarios work out and we sack JE reinstate Harir and stop up what is the long term.plan for next season & the l ong view
Not necessarily trying to out football £30m squads is unrealistic. It was a bold decision by the board but they needed to bankroll it.