Eddie Jones

STWall

Could easily become a Wall supporter! 👍
“One clip shows a man pointing a finger at Jones and twice saying "you're a traitor". Jones approached the man and "come here and say it" three times while being ushered away by a member of security staff.”

WE FEAR NO FOE! 😉

Worst rugby coach England’s ever had 🤦‍♂️

Can’t wait for his contract to end and him to be transported back to Australia 🙏

Similar to GR scared of flair and has a safety first approach. He won’t change but hopefully GR is starting to change?

Don’t despite that a good decision but his approach is too kick from hand rather than run with the ball, wasting Marcus Smith , dull, dull, dull. Might beat the Aussies playing like that, but won’t beat NZ, SA, France or even Ireland with that style of Rugby. Ireland, BZ and France all play a ball in hand style that and would beat us easily at this point. But if your happy with a back to the wall 4 point win over a very average side then enjoy

Can’t stand him the little mug, all mouth and no dingaling celebrating a World Cup semi win like they won it and then get smashed to bits in the first 10 minutes of the final.

‘.got us to the last World Cup final after sixteen wins on the run never been done before he must be shit ay🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿😞
With arguably the strongest squad of players we’ve ever had and got turned over in the Final by a South African team we should have beaten 🤷‍♂️

For me his teams have always been too predictable and lacking flair 👎

Rugby equivalent of Southgate 🤦‍♂️

With arguably the strongest squad of players we’ve ever had and got turned over in the Final by a South African team we should have beaten 🤷‍♂️

For me his teams have always been too predictable and lacking flair 👎

Rugby equivalent of Southgate 🤦‍♂️
Serial looser who took England as far as he could In the 6 nations prio to the last world cup.

Like Southgate, a few high scoring results and a easy run to a final (the New Zealand game apart, that was some of the best rugby I have ever seen) clouds the continuous mediocrity his tenure brings.

Can’t stand him the little mug, all mouth and no dingaling celebrating a World Cup semi win like they won it and then get smashed to bits in the first 10 minutes of the final.
That was always going to be an enormous ask, to beat the 3 southern hemisphere’s teams on the trot, what with juries and all

Jones would never tolerate the nonsense that Southgate thrives on.
We may have great rivalries on the sports fields with Australia, but you have to respect their tendency to not give a fuck.
It’s so refreshing listening to Jones even when he’s wrong.
Having said that, I know more about synchronized swimming than I do about rugby.

Andy Marinos says the comments by spectators were "unacceptable" and "not representative of the values of rugby".

"We have a zero-tolerance policy for inappropriate behaviour," he said.

Platitudes! - what about the booing when Farrell was taking a penalty kick? Not to mention the 9/10 forward passes that the TMO chose to ignore including the 4th one that led to their first try!

Andy Marinos says the comments by spectators were "unacceptable" and "not representative of the values of rugby".

"We have a zero-tolerance policy for inappropriate behaviour," he said.

Platitudes! - what about the booing when Farrell was taking a penalty kick? Not to mention the 9/10 forward passes that the TMO chose to ignore including the 4th one that led to their first try!

Members online